Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Courier advice for shipping bulky item UK to OZ

Hello,I need to ship a large and very heavy keyboard (around 60Kg) from the UK to Australia. I know it will be costly but at least I want to make sure it arrives in one piece.I've been shopping around but all companies seem to have awful reviews on i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DVD cases

Hi. Does anyone know a good seller of premium DVD cases. I am looking to buy about 100 per month on a regular basis. Thanks for any advice

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Automatically linked my paypal account.

The other day I noticed for the first time when I made an eBay purchase my PayPal account was linked to my eBay account so I no longer have to login to my PayPal account to complete the eBay purchase. Which I never setup/linked. Normally I used to ha...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay approves feedback, then removes it.

I left feedback for a seller (who is also selling pirate software) about an item I bought simply as 'rubbish, had to purchase elsewhere', he had that removed. OK fair enough they managed to finagle that to be not within their guidlines as they deemed...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hello , I bought two sets of sox from a seller I've bought from before with no problems

I bought two sets of sox (6pc in each set) from a seller I've bought from before with no problem. When the package arrived (500g satchel) there was only one set of 6 sox in it and it was a tight fit. I messaged the seller and received a very friendly...

How to appeal a claim as a buyer

I recently returned an item as it was faulty. Ebay requested I sent it but then have closed the claim as there has been more than 10 days without an update on the tracking information. I have contacted Aust Post a number of times but today is the fir...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how does it happen?

how can a seller get it so wrong? ordered something from queensland. i live in country south australia. i get a tracking number from 'fastaway' couriers. i check the number today as today was the last day of the predicted delivery time. i discover my...

• 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Automatic Cart?

I absolutely will not use the cart because I know it sterfs sellers around too muchwith combined invoices. I purchased (committed to buy) 7 items from one seller. I deliberately didn't 'add to cart', but 'continued shopping with this seller' I then a...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item location lies

Hi all, purchased a small item from a seller, on the promise that the item was located in Sydney. It was paid for on the 16th Dec, and we are in NSW, but the item is still at large. On checking, the seller is registered in China, so why in the world ...