Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

16th November

Hi. I have many of your iitems waiting to be paid for in my ebay account. Are youy coming back from holidays. The ebay message reads that you should have reopened yesterday. I have tried to pay today, but it still says you ar away

eBay your say promotion vouchers

I received a letter from eBay your say promotions saying I had won a $100 voucher. Then received another saying it was a mistake & I hadn't won. Twice now I have queried this only to then be promised a $20 vouch instead. I have never received this ei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

eBay app incorrectly reported that an auction was lost

Earlier tonight I bid on a game for the PS4 using the eBay app, and was outbid in the last five minutes. When there were only 20 seconds left, I managed to up my bid again, but it said I was outbid. When the auction ended, I refreshed my purchase his...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay removing unfairly Neutral feed back

I purchased from a seller in the UK the listing stated priority international shoipping and had dates of 9 -15 days. So on that basis I order the item, (100gram item). Seller it was then sent via Global shipping, it didn't arrive by the due day, so I...

Clothing prices are misleading/ wrong!

Most items I search for eg men's jackets, have a price that says eg $12.95 but as soon as I click on any of the available sizes the price jumps up to something totally different like $50This is very misleading and how can so many of the listed items ...

Resolved! Cheap postage=slow delivery!

I paid very cheap postage for an item from the UK Just a $1.60. It was sent on the 8th October and I have bought from this seller a lot and they are good to deal with. Item still hasnt been delivered yet. I have told seller and they said that it was ...

what to do when seller refuses to pay for return?

I started a return request on the 7th of Nov. It was for a handbag from overseas, the size was not as described, much smaller than listed. Seller accepted the return request almost immediately, but couldn't provide a shipping label. He also sent me a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is item shipped or not.

If a seller tells you they have shipped an item to you but its not marked as shipped on your Ebay site is this a cause for concern. I know this subject does pop up from time to time.

.... auto paypal payment

Help! At ebay checkout paypal payment is automatic instead of usual sign to paypal in to verify payment details. Have previously ensured that all boxes are unchecked so that my password is not remembered, checked out all settings on both accounts and...

Resolved! Return policy Sellers terms say they take off the cost of their postage

I have initiated a return, the seller is ignoring meI notice that in their return policy it says "Return postage will be paid by the buyer if it's found that the item's description was described accurately on eBay. In this case, refund will include t...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! repaying a refund

hi, had an item not arrive after waiting a few weeks from delivery date, put in a item not recieved claim and recieved a refund. now the items arrived a few weeks since refund recieved, how do i return the refund?

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

faulty item

hi i bought a dvd portable player its not working faulty and i ask the seller he said return back to me i pay the postage he send me his details and reply paid no i send it to him but the product he didnt recevied yet and australia post not helping m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful