I AM SO FIRKIN OVER sellers listing item in NSW ...when they are obviously drop shipped from CHINA.

I AM SO FIRKIN OVER  sellers listing item in NSW..etc ...when they are obviously drop shipped from CHINA.

Am happy to wait for some carp that I order from China - and realise the shipping takes a bit of extra time.

At the time of ordering, I sent a message asking if that actual question...IS THIS ITEM IN AUSTRALIA???

What I HATE...is some sellers that have the 'item location' listed as in NSW..I bluddy order for Christmas ( seeing as it is listed as being in Australia ) on the 6th...it's marked as sent on the 12th and today...ONLY HALF the order has turned up, along with the WHOLE order being marked as 'delivered'... under a completely different tracking number......faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrk... and ebay do NOTHING. 

They squeezed a lot of the great little sellers out in favour of the big Asian multi-national sellers a couple of years ago. If I don't get my **bleep**e delivered before Sunday morning.......this seller is going to get a flogging. Arrrrgggghhhhhh...I'm turning 'grinch'   for sure

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I AM SO FIRKIN OVER sellers listing item in NSW ...when they are obviously drop shipped from CHINA.

@heiner2929 wrote:

I AM SO FIRKIN OVER  sellers listing item in NSW..etc ...when they are obviously drop shipped from CHINA.

Am happy to wait for some carp that I order from China - and realise the shipping takes a bit of extra time.

At the time of ordering, I sent a message asking if that actual question...IS THIS ITEM IN AUSTRALIA???

What I HATE...is some sellers that have the 'item location' listed as in NSW..I bluddy order for Christmas ( seeing as it is listed as being in Australia ) on the 6th...it's marked as sent on the 12th and today...ONLY HALF the order has turned up, along with the WHOLE order being marked as 'delivered'... under a completely different tracking number......faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrk... and ebay do NOTHING. 

They squeezed a lot of the great little sellers out in favour of the big Asian multi-national sellers a couple of years ago. If I don't get my **bleep**e delivered before Sunday morning.......this seller is going to get a flogging. Arrrrgggghhhhhh...I'm turning 'grinch'   for sure

i hate it too. Only had it happen once & I knew before I bid though that it was probably drop shipping as every second bit of feedback was about late delivery.

Plus they gave themselves a massive amount of time to have the item delivered. Dead give away.

I don't mind buying from overseas but I don't like sellers not being upfront about the process.

Sorry to say I don't like your chances of getting the rest of the order before Monday. There's a chance it may come tomorrow, so fingers crossed. But I am not sure if there are Sunday deliveries, I didn't think so, but maybe there are special delivery times in some areas for Christmas week.

If you bought on the 6th, I would have expected any normal big seller to have had it posted out before the 12th actually. I'm getting grumpier in my old age I know, but I think most sellers these days get things out within a couple of days. I think 3 days is ample in most cases. And most post offices are open Saturday mornings.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

In the 4 weeks leading up to Christmas, AP delivered 7 days a week in most areas. I am in rural NSW and have had a few Sunday deliveries. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

That's good news tippy.

I'm a bit disappointed at the moment, ordered 4 personalised Christmas decorations for the grandkids, paid extra for express post. They are listed as posted on 16/12 from NSW but here I am in suburban Melbourne & they haven't arrived yet.Smiley Sad

Maybe there's hope for me this weekend then.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

There is usually some indication in feedback that items are being sent fron China.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply