Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Failure of Global Tracking System

No problem with seller. But global tracking system failed. I purchased an item from the UK. Message from global tracking advising me that it had been delivered to me. It hadn't. Went to the ebay process by contacting seller. Received advice that sinc...

Ebay not giving me delivery cost estimate

Trying to order some gym equipment, but when i go to the checkout the postage cost is just blank, and not being added to the total. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and i don't want to commit to the buy when i have no idea how much extra it'll charg...

Resolved! Australia Post has speeded up recently

So recently I purchased a couple of items from both eBay and redbubble. I notice that all deliveries are now taking a week only or 1-2 days less with regular parcel delivery, bulky as a computer or slim like a t shirt. That sounds great compared to t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment via bank deposit in listing

I wanted to place a bid on an item that was interstate & a non pick up item. When I read the listing the seller has written at the bottom Payment via bank deposit. Is this allowed?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why so many misleading advertisements

Search for say a solar controller. Find an item that says a controller is $1. Go to the details and the $1 item is a set of screws - these were not mentioned in the browse list. The controller is many dollars more. A more honest, open advert would sp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Assembly instructions Trellis queen bed

Please anyone help me with assembly instructions of Trellis queen bed.Material: Malaysia rubber woodFinish: WhiteMattress size: 60 inches x 80 inchesProduct dimensions 61.8 inches wide x 82.9 inches long x 52 inches highHeadboard 52 inches highFootbo...

Where did my items go?

Ok guys I'm lost clicked buy it now for two items, went to see if they could be combined before paying and they are gone?? What did I do? I'm sure its something ditzy lol In the old days you could buy it now go back to the same seller and then pay af...

Contact tab slow

Hi all, is it just me or is the ''contact seller/ contact buyer '' tabs really slow to open up. All else on the site is ok, but these are horribly slow.

I committed to buy and when I paid there was no stock.

I made an offer on a laptop and negotiated. The price ended up at $125. I took 4 days to pay because I was waiting for PayPal to give me access to my money from an eBay sale as there was a fault and it extended. Anyway, the seller made an unpaid case...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discount Voucher

I have an ebay voucher. The rules say it is for one transaction. Does anyone know if this means if I buy 1 wigget from abc shop or 1 widget, 1 screw and 1 screwdriver from abc shop in onw transaction.

spam from Shopping Express

this is a bit off topic i suppose but i am a buyer anywwayz, are others also getting spam email from a company called Shopping Express? i received 4 in the last week & i have never dealt with them before so i shouldn't be subscribed to any emails fro...

Something not right here

Hi all, have been watching this item, a Nexus Tablet, as it appeared to be going through the roof with the bids, and way beyond what they normally bring. A good one can be won for well under $200, but this one went out to just under $300. Bidding fin...