Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

spam from Shopping Express

this is a bit off topic i suppose but i am a buyer anywwayz, are others also getting spam email from a company called Shopping Express? i received 4 in the last week & i have never dealt with them before so i shouldn't be subscribed to any emails fro...

Something not right here

Hi all, have been watching this item, a Nexus Tablet, as it appeared to be going through the roof with the bids, and way beyond what they normally bring. A good one can be won for well under $200, but this one went out to just under $300. Bidding fin...

A seller agreed to a 10 pound discount off my next purchase

They stated the wrong artist on the item I bought and we agreed that i would get a 10 pound discount off my next item instead of a full refund with international postage etc.. Well I just won an item and it only cost 2.30 pounds with 11.99 pound post...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Perth Mint ingots - trying to contact people scammed

Hello In June I bought a very realistic Perth Mint gold ingot 1ounce from a seller The seller sold about 7 of these ingots for about $10000 worth. I became suspicious and took the gold bar to ABC bullion in Sydney who scanned it and found it to be fa...

Paypal payment details.

I have a recent purchase paid for via PayPal which I was refunded for. However I believe the seller was just ignorant of what he was selling rather than a deliberate misleading description. He has refunded the transaction full amount through PayPal. ...

what do you do when you know ebay is protecting a scammer

I am a seller and buyer, i recently bought computer off seller did not offer paypal did bank transfer to cut story short ,ebay gave contact information ph number disconnected, abn is not registered to this person, seller changed his bank details i ke...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending via Australia Posts Parcel Collect...

Hi E1, I have been starting to use Parcel Collect for my purchased items where my items get deliverred to my chosen post office and I can pick them up at my convenience and there is no charge. What I have found though is that some courier services ar...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

faulty item, missing transaction

Have noticed on three occassions for faulty items, the seller issues instant refund then deletes the transaction alltogether not allowing me to "review" or pass comment. Is this the norm??

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Missing Purchase

For the first time in I can't remember when, it appears something I bought isn't going to turn up. Rats. It's a UK purchase, only around $20 spent including postage, and was paid for and posted over a month ago. I've just received the last of all my ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller charging excess postage since I can't pick up

Hi all, I have spotted some cushions I like with a starting bid of $20 and pick up only. I messaged the seller to see if they would consider posting just the covers as they are not close by and he said he would post the covers for $50 in total. Is he...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund issues with dodgy seller

Hi guys I am trying to get a refund from a seller who is supposed to have a 1 year warranty and the issue goes like this: - Bought an Iphone 6 Plus. -Received just an Iphone 6, got refunded $40 for getting the wrong model. - Phone screen starts to pl...