Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extra shipping charges on a Buy It Now item

Hi there,Earlier today I purchased a new car radio with all the bells and whistles. It was a "Buy It Now" item with "Free Shipping" banners all over the listing and the seller had even thought to mention the areas that were exluded fron the free ship...

Returning item for the second time

I purchased a set of PURPLE curtains and pale pink ones arrived. I asked for a refund but they said they would send me the correct ones, I have returned the incorrect curtains. Second set of curtains arrived and they are the exact same Pale pink ones...

Resolved! My item tracking says it's pending and seller hasn't replied

So I order an Optus voucher from a seller who has eBay premium services. He used Australia Express Post with a tracking number. eBay said on the page that item has been sent yesterday but the tracking says pending- no event yet until this morning. I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Help, I live remotely, I have no address in town for a courier delivery.

Hi, would it be possible for vendors to state the courier they are using, and making it known to them, that the item has to be picked up at their trucking depot?Otherwise, I will not be able to order items delivered by couriers, on many occassions, i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Current Active Ebay Seller Scam

Hello There is a current and active scam going on in eBay at the moment. The seller is usually a newly created account with 0 feedback. They are targeting buyers in medium to high value items, in Jewellery, Iphone, HandBags. Many of these fraudulent ...

Still no tracking info, after 4 working days

I'm waiting on a package from Melbourne to Adelaide. I ordered (and paid for) Express Post because I wanted it urgently, but he 'accidentally' sent it Parcel Post.It was marked as Sent last Wednesday, and it's now Tuesday, but there's still no tracki...

Poor service from global shipping program

From the time of arrival at the Global Shipping Centre to the day of delivery it took twenty one days, twelve of those days were without tracking. Complaints fell on deaf ears; l was told to contact the seller, when the problem was clearly out of the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The manipulation is now extreme.

They don't even have a low priced item anymore,(the low price is triggered by using the select from the drop down menu). They are now listing higher priced items in listings that have a lower BIN amount as a single listing until you go into it,(it th...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful