Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple personalities!

I have been looking at buying a brand of sunglasses. I've noticed that the brand I am looking at buying is being sold via a seller who appears to have a number of different eBay accounts. The advertisements are all exactly the same in appearance and ...

USPS tracking from USA to Australia

Hi, I have been waiting for a USPS delivery from an eBay seller in the USA to my address in Australia. I cannot find any way to track the item - the only information I keep getting from a generic website is that the item arrived at "sorting" on 10/24...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 59 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Why do people list items if they don't want to sell it?

I was wanting to purchase an item, the only description was "classic wardrobe piece" and a photo from a website.I messaged the seller 4 times over 2 weeks trying to get more info, they never replied to any of my messages & have now upped the price an...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Recently I won the bidding for a motorcycle, and immediately sent the seller the $500 deposit. The

Recently I won the bidding for a vintage motorcycle and immediately sent the seller the asked-for $500 deposit. The next day I had a heart attack, called 911, and went to the emergency room. Later I was admitted to the hospital. I returned home a day...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller does not send article, wait

In mid September I won an auction for a plastic welder from a seller in my city. I paid the winning price plus postage via Paypal straight away. After a few days I contacted the seller who told me he was away for 3 weeks and would post when he got ba...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do foreign sellers think we are fools?

I'm wondering why an overseas seller would say that "we have already refunded you and you should get it in 24-48 hours" when it's pretty clear there's no refund or pending refund showing up on PayPalIs this just a stretching tactic to (in their eyes)...

Seller can't buy a return postage label

A seller has agreed for me to return item that has been damaged in transit and will give me a refund. Seller advised to return it to the address that is on the back of the envelope. I contacted eBay for the return of the item and they sent an email t...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller's listing removed before feedback

Goods from an eBay seller REMOVED never arrived. So reported to eBay that items never arrived. Almost immediately (same day) I was refunded money without any queries from seller or eBay. But when I went to give feedback the listings on my Buy list we...

If an international seller can’t print a return postage slip

Why is that when you buy a product from overseas and the seller provides a product that is not as described the buyer is penalised by having to pay return postage and time.Ebay should be paying for return postage when a seller supplies the incorrect ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An ebay member has a question for you

"An eBay member has a question for you.A buyer is interested in the product you've recently purchased, but they have a question. Can you help them out?The question:“Hi, Just wondering if this works with an i5 3470 right out of the box and is windows ...

Resolved! cant find item in purchase history

hi,bought a dvd and when it didnt arrive i opened a not arrived case.seller replied, sent another copy.new copy arrived, wrong movie in the box.contacted seller again.seller said sorry for mistake, send another.today it arrives, all ok, right movie a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help! Seller won't post items and threatens to sue in the court after I asked PayPal to step in.

Hi, Thank you all in advance for having time reading this: I won 2 auctions at 24th night, Oct from a seller, with about $3100 after postage costs. I paid all amount through PayPal at 24th night, I would say within an hour (or a bit more but difintel...

How can I get action when I have reported the same seller for shill bidding since November 2016

I have reported the same seller repeatedly for shill bidding since November 2016. 7 emails, 1 phone call [ref. no. 1-134206299430] and 6 reports directly on the listings ... and still this seller continues to use the same shill bidder. Please don't t...