Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why does ebay make the buyer pay for the sellers fault when Ebay is the retailer they should do it

Why is that when you buy a product from overseas and the seller provides a product that is not as described the buyer is penalised by having to pay return postage and time. Ebay should be paying for return postage when a seller supplies the incorrect...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Something every ebay buyer needs to know

Hello Everyone, I am a seller on ebay, but I am also a frequent ebay buyer and I have found that when I type a product detail I am looking for into the ebay search line "Search for anything", the ebay system automatically goes to the "Best Match" sor...

Resolved! Long wait for delivery

How long would it take for a parcel from Hamburg Germany take to get here. The parcel was posted on 8th October and tracking says it reached Australia on the 18th October. I have asked seller and he said that they shipped out 2 parcels that day. One ...

New security message

Just bought something that I have bought before,(it's fine to import) but this time I got a message about biosecurity requirements in the payment section. So it looks like there may be a clampdown or a more active screening process,

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

rip off sellers

Hi all. I just hope that theres not too many sellers out there like one lve recently encountered. I bought an XGODY phone that had a 12 month warranty and it went faulty. My daughter bought one from them also and had the same problems. I asked to ret...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! WHY DOES BIG W NEVER SCAN THE ITEM

This is the the second time I face up with this trouble. Those employee keep making me frustrating because everytime this happen, I have to sent an email to ask them about this. Maybe they won't even help me out

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller / Buyer Contact Information

Why does Ebay restrict prospective buyers or sellers from requesting contact details so viewing of the item prior to purchase can take place. This policy restricts sales and forces a buyer to buy sight unseen.It is an unfair policy to all concerned

Resolved! seller increased postage charge after i paid for item

I have purchased an expensive antique from UK - the postage listed was AUD $83.78 - I paid immediately. The seller has messaged today (almost 1 week post purchase) saying she/he cant find a postage cost lower than AUD$163.43 - double original cost li...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback given

I left a negative feedback to a seller who deserved it (feedback left was not rude or anything just a simple feedback) but the seller was able to have it removed by Ebay

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How unlucky i am???

So i bought a click and collect item (an iphone 6 64gb) for 394$. The funny thing is problems and troubles keep coming.At first, I DID NOT RECIEVE MY ITEM FOR OVER 3 WEEKS AND I HAVE TO OPEN A REQUEST. When it's finally delivered on today, EBAY DOESN...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller can't send to my address and trying to force payment

Hi, So I need some advice on this. Purchased an item, and on checkout discovered that they will not send to PO Box. (messages comes out in checkout) Unforunately i only accept deliveries to PO Box. There was no mention in item description that they d...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful