How unlucky i am???

So i bought a click and collect item (an iphone 6 64gb) for 394$. 

The funny thing is problems and troubles keep coming.

At first, I DID NOT RECIEVE MY ITEM FOR OVER 3 WEEKS AND I HAVE TO OPEN A REQUEST. When it's finally delivered on today, EBAY DOESN'T SEND ME THE COLLECTION CODE. NOW THANKS TO THAT, I WASTED MY TIME TALKING WITH THE MANAGER AT THAT SUPERMARKET, ONLY TO BE ADVISED THAT" I'm vey sorry but we cannot help you without the code, better luck next time. You're screwed. Thank you🙂". EBAY SAID THAT THEY WILL CONTACT THE STORE SUPPORTER TO HELP ME, OTHERWISE I WILL GET A FULL REFUND. NOW GUESS WHAT I WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH NEXT!!!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How unlucky i am???

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You bought an iphone from a seller based in China who has attrocious feedback.....did you really expect it to a trouble free transaction and you will end up with a genuine item?

Dream on!!!!

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

How unlucky i am???

If you see a seller with feedback like that, it is pretty certain you will have nothing but trouble. Best to avoid avoid avoid,it is unlikely to end happily 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

How unlucky i am???

STOP YELLING AT US!!!!!!!! 

We didn't force you to buy from a dodgy Chinese seller. If you buy from a carpy seller, expect carpy service. Big mistake. Learn from it. Don't do it again. You're welcome.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

How unlucky i am???

@luihoan_0 wrote:

So i bought a click and collect item (an iphone 6 64gb) for 394$. 

The funny thing is problems and troubles keep coming.

At first, I DID NOT RECIEVE MY ITEM FOR OVER 3 WEEKS AND I HAVE TO OPEN A REQUEST. When it's finally delivered on today, EBAY DOESN'T SEND ME THE COLLECTION CODE. NOW THANKS TO THAT, I WASTED MY TIME TALKING WITH THE MANAGER AT THAT SUPERMARKET, ONLY TO BE ADVISED THAT" I'm vey sorry but we cannot help you without the code, better luck next time. You're screwed. Thank you🙂". EBAY SAID THAT THEY WILL CONTACT THE STORE SUPPORTER TO HELP ME, OTHERWISE I WILL GET A FULL REFUND. NOW GUESS WHAT I WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH NEXT!!!!

It could be worse, it sounds as if you will get your money back.

Here's a list for future reference. For the beginner ebayer.

1. Do not buy mobile phones on ebay, full stop.

2. Do not buy amazingly cheap anything-jewellery, high end name bags, thermomixes etc or your problems and troubles will keep on coming. It will end in tears.

3. Do not buy anything electrical from China.

4. Be careful of buying anything from China, full stop, if it costs more than about $20.

5. Try to stick to Australian sellers & smallish purchases for a while.

6. Check out feedback before you hit buy. If it's terrible. don't buy from that seller.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply