negative feedback given

I left a negative feedback to a seller who deserved it (feedback left was not rude or anything just a simple feedback) but the seller was able to have it removed by Ebay

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

negative feedback given

Was there any mention of a case being opened or winning one with a refund ?

BTW, I'm a Tintin fan, have the complete car collection. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

negative feedback given

there was nothing wrong with the iems the dispute was about being overcharged on postage the seller asked for a feedback review which I declined but somehow they got in touch with Ebay and the neg feedback was removed

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

negative feedback given

Was the postage quoted in the listing before you bought the item or did by ask for a postage quote before bidding/buying?

If you knew the postage amount before your bid/bought then you have accepted the postage and have no cause for copaint and certainly no reason to leave a negative feedback.

If you bought the item without knowing the postage cost then you eft yourself wide open to having to pay whatever the seller charged.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

negative feedback given

What? if you overcharged your customers its called a ripping off people -  when the postage mark is way off even with P&H to what you were charged I often refund if I overcharged by mistake so should everyone else

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

negative feedback given

Please don't expect everyone to do what you do, just because that is what YOU think is best.

There are a number of reasons why a seller might charge more than the actual postage cost - they would have to add the cost of packaging, maybe the cost of a signature on delivery or faster postage. Some people have to drive many km and take time out to post and may add some handling charge to cover thet.

If you knew the cost when you bought then you accepted that as part of the cost of the whole item. There is no reason to complain.

Latest reply

negative feedback given

if you got charged $50 for an actual postage mark of $10 you would complain !!!!

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

negative feedback given

That does sound a bit odd. Could you tell us the number of the listing and we can look at it to work out why the seller asked so much for postage. There is obviously something wong here, especially since the seller asked for a feedback revisionwhich would only happen if they thought they were in the right.

Latest reply

negative feedback given

Did the postage show as $50 when you made the purchase?
If yes then you agreed to buy at that rate.

Yes the seller might be in the wrong for doing this but it is the buyers choice to buy at that cost.

As a seller your self you would have some idea on actual postage costs to know if what was showing was excessive.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

negative feedback given

@guyrobert0 wrote:

if you got charged $50 for an actual postage mark of $10 you would complain !!!!

Your only comback would be if you paid for a delivery service but a cheaper delivery service was used.

If the listing stated $50 postage, and you still bought the item and paid the postage costs, then you have accepted that sale and costs, as is.
I know its unacceptable, but this is eBay! NOTHING ON EBAY IS ACCEPTABLE ANYMORE!!

I recently purchased an item from a B&M store in Woollongong.  (4hrs away) I purchased and pad for it over the phone. Postage was $15 with tracking.

I was expecting it to arrive in an express post bag.

It arrived in one of the shops sale item bags (you know, the bag they put your items in when you buy instore) all taped up with sticky tape, and a $7.50 postage lable stuck on it with tracking details from Aust post.

I was livid!  But then I thought, well, the store owner, had to order this in for me, wrap it, take it to the postoffice and post it at her own expense and time. I could not have driven to W'Gong and back for $7.50, so I let it go. I calmed down and realised, that it was not such a big deal after all. 

Could you have collected your item and then back home again for $40?

just a thought to ponder.

xxj

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply