Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers sending mobile to Australia, but didn't include Au plug

Why is it sellers of mobile devices say phones, knew they were selling them to an Australian buyer and yet they don't include Australian power plug and I had one seller claim it is not their fault and I had to pay extra for an Australian power plug.A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I lost my money

I'm freaking out, I just bought an expensice item from a seller on holiday. And I paid for it at the same time they canceled. Now my money is gone and I have nothing. this is so wrong...

I AM SO FIRKIN OVER sellers listing item in NSW ...when they are obviously drop shipped from CHINA.

I AM SO FIRKIN OVER sellers listing item in NSW..etc ...when they are obviously drop shipped from CHINA.Am happy to wait for some carp that I order from China - and realise the shipping takes a bit of extra time. At the time of ordering, I sent a mes...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Does eBay support shill bidding?

Situation: have attempted to buy an item off a seller who repeat lists item ie relists new item each time one is sold.Listings are private.I have been 2nd highest bidder 10 out of last 12 listings.Through a glitch in system using mobile i discovered ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items not arriving, no tracking numbers provided

I bought an item from the uk over 2 months ago it never arrived. The seller didnt mark it as posted either. Anyway I got a refund.Then with another item (different seller) no confirmation of being sent. I emailed her and she said oh I must have forgo...

Resolved! I have been very disappointed with the service I have received concerning a Mobikik Mobile bought on

I bought a Mobiki Mobile on the 17th August with a 12 month warranty. By November it had a black patch on the screen which mwant you couldn't read messages or indeed anything. I approached the seller for a refund or a replacemant but never heard from...

Fraudulent LED wattage ratings eg.39000W 12v driving lights

Why won't Ebay stop fraudulent claims on LED light rating eg. 39000W driving lights.This is not remotely possible as 39kw at 12v is 3250A. To run a light this rating would require a cable of 950mm2 on a vehicle capable of supplying maybe 200A max. Th...

Resolved! Second hand clothes

I have to say this about some of the sellers selling second hand and near new clothes particularly sportscraft.Some of the clothes have gone around the block more times than me and some of the prices are amazingly high. Not to mention an iron wouldn'...

Reporting a seller after returning an item for repair

I commenced a return of a faulty item back in Sept to the seller who was happy to fix the fault and return to me. Ebay has since closed my initial dispute but the seller still has not returned my fixed item, given me a refund or sent me a replacement...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Caught you out on a lie...unexpectedly

Sup Gang? I beleive i have caught a lier lolLets start riiiight at the begining.Brought a itemdidnt bother to check the location, cause feedback said 99% so my badPay via paypal, get told its sent and get given a tracking number and thats that.Heres ...

Resolved! Entering paypal details twice?

This morning on one of my purchases after entering PayPal details another ebay like box came up asking for me to re enter those details again for the purchase to go through. Didn’t happen on any other purchase. Is this normal?

Does ebay do anything about people selling fakes?

I recently bought fake micro sd memory cards from two different sellers. One type was described as 32 gb. It was actually 4 gb faked to say it was 32 gb. If you save less than 3.7 gb, they work normally. If you save over 3.7 gb, data is not really sa...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Test any memory cards you purchase

There are a huge amount of fake memory cards being sold on ebay. If you don't want to be scammed, test any you purchase to see if they work properly. You can also test any USB drives you purchase. If you do a quick internet search, you can easily fin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful