Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller sent what I'm pretty sure are counterfeit shoes, what are my chances of getting a refund.?

So I bought a pair of shoes from the UK. I was VERY confident with sizing because I have a pair that I bought from an actual store here in Melbourne. They should have been the same. They were a couple of seasons ago and I can't get the originals here...

Seller refunding because they didn't get enough money for item

I'm so angry that eBay allows a seller to sell an item and then after I paid for it the seller then sends me a message that she didn't get enough money for the item so it won't be sent. I then offered to pay the postage as I wanted the item and she t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer beware! <Removed>

Beware of also known as Supposedly item ships from australiaAsk for warranty and I have to send back to China!Then to be told I will get a full refund now they are saying they will give me 50% refundeBay not willing to do anything as transaction is ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Misleàding advertising

What is EBAY doing àbout people listing thins at very low prices with optionß you have to select,all of which result in vaßtly more higher prices? Surely at least one combinàtion should be available at the advertised price or else it' just a con, may...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Trouble

So I just one three auctions for three video games... I requested total and eBay tells me seller won't combine postage.... the whole thing seems really disgusting if I have to pay $10 postage for the three games when they are going to be shiped toget...

Hi, looking for some help regarding postage not as described

Hi, I have a problem with a seller that doesn't seem to have been addressed by ebay's or paypal's resolution processes. On 7/12 I purchased an item from a Canadian seller with the postage option to Australia being "Canada Post Xpresspost - Internatio...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not received, no tracking number

Hi all,i've bought a couple of items from a seller who states having posted them on 6th Dec (australia, should take no longer than 5 days at the most), and they are still not received and she has no tracking number for it. i thought some sort of trac...

Is there a bulk way to report listings for contact info?

As someone who actually pays my exorbitant ebay fees, it's a pet peeve when someone tries to get around them. There's a seller with 100 odd listings that has either their website in the description or their photos and it's kind of tedious reporting t...

SCAMMERS

Is there some way that Ebay can regulate or at least check products being sold on here, or can SCAMMERS do whatever they like on here and sell FAKE products at will?I've seen dozens of "10Pcs Magic Rare Female Ginseng Health Fruit Eggplant Pepino See...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay feed back

It seems to me that Ebay dont care about buyers been ripped off and they do **bleep** about sellers who rip us off as I have lost $800 years ago but when one trys to do deal for a Item that is been sold on ebay they dont like it, here below is my tho...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping back an item to a seller

Hello,I have been thinking of buying a drone but am worried about it arriving and being damaged in some way, has anyone ever shipped a product that is like 2-3 kg back to the seller (china for example), is the shipping cost expensive and not worth th...

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful