Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Protected managed sellers.

I didn't know there was such a thing.. From part of a recent reply to an old thread: "The accounts were being managed by an account manager in Singapore who was removing all the feedbackWe found out the name of that account manager who was removing n...

Item-sent?

I bought an item from a US seller. As they had not shipped after a few days I queried them and their reply was "the item has been sent to the GSP and then you will get a tracking number". I thought that was a bit odd. Also the item is not marked as "...

Resolved! US$235 shipping cost for doll costume ? seriously?

I have been watching a auction for Volks Dolpa 32 Dollfie Dream Outfits/ Holy Night Gifter (White) NEWand was thinking about placing a bid until I saw the shipping Fee US$235 , sure its from Saint-petersburg, Russian Federation But that price can't b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Refund Question

Hi all, I recently purchased a PSN $50 USD as an ebay guest (this user), using a credit card. After making my purchase, the supplier request that for email of my Digital Code, I am required to provide sensitive information (passport info) to verify t...

Sellers delaying resolution for faulty items beyond 30 days.

I recently had a faulty item purchased from an overseas seller, who promised to re-send and of course it took me out past the 30 day limit for Ebay to help me with. I contacted the Ebay chat service and of course again, they advised to stay in contac...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Increase in unreliable sellers.

I've started to notice that over the last 6 months, there is an increase in sellers who simply don't send the products. They push the timeline to the limits, and then offer the ususal "lost in transit" excuse. Some of them offer dud tracking numbers ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Come on Australia post lift your game.

I put a lock on my mail box yesterday as Australia post keeps stuffing my parcels in and they are falling out on the ground or half hanging out so easy for someone to steal. So today I hear the mail lady and go out and what's she doing writing a coll...

I need advice please!

Hi all - I'm in Sydney Australia. On 4th December 2017 I purchased the limited edition Twin Peaks Blu-ray box set from a seller in the UK who used the Global Postal Service with my Australia Post Parcel Locker as the delivery address. I had no idea t...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

More site stupidity

I'll generally search through a sellers listings if I've bought something from them before or have something in the cart,(so it's easier to get it combined maybe).Did a search this morning and skipped past a number of pages of low price items and got...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Non Delivery Of eBay Purchases More Frequent

Having read posts relating to the non delivery of purchasesI am dissappointed that non delivery is becoming more prevealent not less.One seller even talks about about shoplifting being the cause, which is rubbish.I have been buying on ebay since 2004...

• 31 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cash

Hi I am really new to auction the seller wants me to pay cash for pick up eBay keep asking me to pay or I will be in trouble I don't know what to do and I don't know how to contact eBaythanks Au-ackka

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller does not reply to emails after i paid...ignores all my emails...that was 3 days ago

i won an auction on the 28th..i paid straight away after by paypal...i have sent multiple emails regarding my purchase..seller has not emailed me at all...he has my money but will not contact me...how come a buyer can be banned for not paying in the ...