Viewing feedback about a specific item only

iS THERE A WAY OF VIEWING FEEDBACK ABOUT A SPECIFIC ITEM A SELLER IS SELLING. iF A SELLER HAS 200 ITEMS FOR SALE IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PREVIOUS BUYERS FEEL ABOUT A SPECIFIC ITEM.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

No

But it would be great if you could.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

yep, i agree... it would be good if you could.

It'll never happen though.........

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

The way I do this (and it can be tedious), is possible if the items have details listed on feedbacks (not private). Open the seller feedback page to the maximum number per page. Then search for a word that is in that listing but not others, as best you can, on the web page. For example, if you want feedback for led Christmas lights search for "led" or "led Christmas lights" on the feedback web page using the search text/find in page function of your browser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

That will highlight the word(s) and you can then quickly move to each relevant feedback. Then just open the next feedback page etc. until you have found enough ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I do the same as amber, but you can also try this tool via Toolhaus: http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/item-fb

You enter the seller ID, and item title, and it will search for FB received for that item.

Some sellers now also have widgets on item listings that display only FB received for that item, so I'm guessing if a lot of sellers (as well as buyers) see the value in it...maybe one day eBay will, too. Maybe. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

What might be better is a product review option, which they have some for some categories / items, as the two issues are often rather separate. 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I used to use their neg feedback tool until eBay let one select those directly, here. I've seen the feedback widget, it's always green dots though... so I tend to not focus on that, but go direct to the feedback as a whole.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

There is a way to do this, it shows all fb but the only items that have item titles are previous sold of same item, so they're easy to see.

Not sure how it's done, maybe hitting feedback on actual listing, or something like that?
-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Hi Guys,

binEye Feedback Checker serves exactly this purpose, showing you item-specific feedback as you search.

Check it out at http://feedback.bineye.com/

Cheers,

David

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

skoondib
Community Member

I can't believe you still need to use work arounds for this... EBAY GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, this is rediculous.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply