Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why is it that over the last 6 months every item that I have tried to buy on your site wont allow me

I WILL TRY TO TYPE MY QUESTION BEFORE YOU CHANGE THE FORMAT ON ME AGAIN OVER THE LAST 6 M0NTHS I HAVE TRYED TO PURCHASE SEVERAL ITEMS OF THIS SITE AND JUST GOT THR RUN AROUND YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE ITEMS IN MY CART AND TRY AS I MIGHT OVER 4 DAYS AND 2...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Attaching video evidence files

At present eBay only permit picture format files to be attached to buyer feedback/querries to sellers regarding product quality or faults. Many operational product faults or quality issues can not be accurately conveyed by a picture alone and need vi...

Fixed Price Constantly Changing

So I’ve been watching an item with a fixed price for about 2 weeks. The price started at $90. I kept it in mind and when I looked back about a week later it was listed for $130. The price then dropped to $120, then $110, then $100, then $90. Today it...

My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger since 7 Jan

Hello people, I have never used international priority shipping before. I have no Idea where my Item is or even what's happing. My item should have delivered by 14 Jan. What is really passing me off that every time I contact the seller, he doesn't re...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

chain saw not working Brand new out of box.

Living in victoria,purchased saw from big ebay seller in NSW,buy it now option. pay pal purchased 9th jan saw arrived 12 th jan. I assembled according to instructions.Emailed their customer support at address supplied on add, describing problem 12th ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can a sleer do this?

hello, I am really new to ebay but would like to know what you think?A seller i have just brought off (2 days ago) reslisted some items i wanted as a gift. She had them before but i missed out and she told me 'when her supplyer had them in stock agai...

Resolved! Out of stock item - obligation to sell?

Seller (large chain retailer) advertises an item on eBay. I clicked on it and discovered that it is currently out of stock. I write to the seller saying that I would like to order the item and purchase it for the advertised price. Seller replies sayi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

global shipping program damage how i got refund

My experience might be helpful.I purchased nine vintage glass items and three were damaged from a American seller with GSP. Arrived at Kentucky GSP then was shipped to Australia.GSP_seller is protected (You aren't responsible for item loss or damage ...

• 11 replies
  • 11 Helpful

scammers

Be aware of criminals selling iLife robot vacuums for low prices even auctioning the items. I lost $43.00 to one iLife vacuum seller eBay removed the item said I hadn't paid when I had paid and it is listed on my bank statement as PayPal but there is...

Changing feedback

is it possible to remove or change feedback once left? i recieved an item today and it looked fine so i left good feedback. on closer inspection i have discovered it was not as described.it was a some test strips for aquarium water, in the advert it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful