Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Items purchased on credit card listed as paypal

I have a number of purchases I completed recently. In the Order details sections they are listed as being paid via credit card but in my credit card statement they are just listed as Paypal. I know these are my purchase because the date an value matc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When Opals arn't aussie opals beaware?

Introduction: I've been admiring Australian opals all my life, buying and selling opal jewellry from and through Aussie pawn shops as a teenager (18 years), as an matured adult I've been given opal potch in the past from miners to practice old school...

Resolved! Postage fee is free for most area except remote or offshore area.

I'm relatively new to Ebay. I purchased an item for $378.90. The seller listed the item as free postage and in their Delivery information tab within item description state 'Postage fee is free for most area except remote or offshore area.' I live in ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is anyone know where can I complaint the member of ebay?

Hi, is anyone know where can I make a compliant of the ebay member? I just discuss a matter with the ebay member by phone, the member name called - Sidney. I still talking and he hang up my phone. What customer service ebay given?

"1 item sold by (seller)"?

Hi. I am simply asking this question because I am relatively new to eBay. Perhaps this is just an aspect of eBay but just to eradicate any concerns, I will ask anyways. Recently I bought an item. In fact, a quanitity of 2 of the exact item from a sel...

Resolved! Can a seller request feedback through private message, not via ebay, is this reportable?

I have this morning received a message in my private email asking for feedback for transaction dated 04.12.2017. I am not happy that my email address has been used in this way. Feedback as I understand is not compulsory. Sometimes no feedback is good...

why is it that over the last 6 months every item that I have tried to buy on your site wont allow me

I WILL TRY TO TYPE MY QUESTION BEFORE YOU CHANGE THE FORMAT ON ME AGAIN OVER THE LAST 6 M0NTHS I HAVE TRYED TO PURCHASE SEVERAL ITEMS OF THIS SITE AND JUST GOT THR RUN AROUND YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE ITEMS IN MY CART AND TRY AS I MIGHT OVER 4 DAYS AND 2...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful