An item I've purchased has beeb removed from my purchased list

I bought some authentic pandora charms from seller based in Israel, REMOVED, and was told that they are being shipped, on their way. But when I logged in to check the progress today I found the 3 items gone replaced with "UNAVAILABLE (items removed)" in its place and when I search the seller their profile doesn't come up. I'm not sure if I am supposed to lodge a complaint, how to lodge the complaint, or whether I should just wait until the arrival date has passed to see if it will still come...can someone tell me what is protocol here please...

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The items could still be arriving for you.

It's probable that they have been removed by eBay as the seller might not be an authorised reseller of Pandoras.

If they don't arrive by the estimated delivery date or better still a little time past that date then open an INR case to get a refund.

It happens often a seller will sell something and then someone reports it or the original manufacturers ask eBay to remove listings if they are not authorised to resell.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

The items could still be arriving for you.

It's probable that they have been removed by eBay as the seller might not be an authorised reseller of Pandoras.

If they don't arrive by the estimated delivery date or better still a little time past that date then open an INR case to get a refund.

It happens often a seller will sell something and then someone reports it or the original manufacturers ask eBay to remove listings if they are not authorised to resell.

image host
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Looks like they were selling fakes Kopes, all completed listings from 26th january are "not available"  (removed by eBay under the VeRO program ?)

https://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=hot_sales1&iid=183527423191&de=of...

gardenisaneriv_0 scroll to the bottom of your purchase history and see if they are there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Ebay has removed the listing I'd say.

Did you not read all the negs for that seller?

16 negs in the last month for fake Pandora.

52 negs for the last 12 months.

Always read a seller's feedback to gauge whether to buy or not.

(note to self.....type faster)

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Aha, G'day fellow Muskies, hope you're having a spliffing holiday Kopes and Stawks.    

250px-Dartagnan-musketeers.jpg

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Such a spiffing holiday, we're in colour.

Image result for musketeer on holiday meme

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Oh padi, you'll get the hat thing one day......................Smiley LOL

image host
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Oh padi, you'll get the hat thing one day......................Smiley LOL

If it was an Akubra I probably would Kopes.................no feathers you see...............true.gif

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

That seller opened their account in 2016, only bought 2 items and then suddenly started selling counterfeit Pandora a month ago.

I know the question has already been marked as solved BUT I would either get on the phone to Paypal or ring Ebay and request a call back. They realllly should be deregistered IMO and it could even be a hacked account.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Their feedback indicates they have been selling fake Pandora (and not sending items at all) for a year

I don't know how many,if any of the buyers reported them at all.above leaving the negs

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply