how can i find out the true owner of a site

if a seller has multiple user names, how can i know its actually the same seller, so i can avoid buying from them?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@martenrec3067 wrote:

if a seller has multiple user names, how can i know its actually the same seller, so i can avoid buying from them?

you canโ€™t.

It is against privacy policy for eBay to publish or divulge the โ€˜real namesโ€™ of members unless you are in a transaction with a member, and even then you only find out for the ID of that transaction seller.

As far as finding out all the User IDs of a particular seller then that is just guesswork and/or speculation, especially if they are from China.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

@martenrec3067 wrote:

you canโ€™t.

It is against privacy policy for eBay to publish or divulge the โ€˜real namesโ€™ of members unless you are in a transaction with a member, and even then you only find out for the ID of that transaction seller.

As far as finding out all the User IDs of a particular seller then that is just guesswork and/or speculation, especially if they are from China.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply