Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! lengthy wait for shipping of item

I brought an item from a UK seller on the 3rd March, I just enquired when they would ship it and they said 19th March. This a long time to wait? But possibly its an estimate.

EBAY FRAUD

Hi, I received the following email from eBay: > We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We as...

Huge influx of fake Gucci bags

This week there's been a huge number of fake Gucci bags listed. All by zero feedback sellers with the same sort of stock photos, same price and postage cost and only slight variations in listing text. If you search Gucci bag (particularly the Marmont...

got refund but item now arrived

I ordered an item that was falsely marked as delivered by the freight company, I logged a query with the seller as I hadn't recieved the item, I escalated this to ebay as it seemed like because it was marked as delivered it was delivered. Ebay instan...

Charge from eBay Internation AG on my paypal for $75.88 despite no eBay purchases since last month.

I checked my bank this morning to see I was overdrawn, and checking paypal I saw a charge from eBay. Now I, for one, had no money in my account so for one there shouldn't have been any charges possible. Two, I haven't made any purchases from eBay sin...

Expensive Damaged Item

I recently purchased a bike from overseas which arrived severely damaged. Bent metal racks, badly scratched frame etc. Australia Post still has it in their possession but according to the postal worker it is likely it will be deemed to been insuffice...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why are my reviews being rejected?

The last three reviews I have tried to post have all been withheld because "These reviews are not posted because they don't comply with our Community content policy or because they only contain ratings. Select 'Edit' to update and post updated review...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Royal mail tracking number - no progress after 4 weeks...

I bought a ring (not very valuable) from the UK 4 weeks ago, and the seller posted it a couple of days later with a tracking number. Usually I find packages from the UK arrive in 2-3 weeks via airmail, but when I enter the tracking number for this pa...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is tracking now just for show

Scince the changes with trackin display . I have found the system to be lacking in movement of goods. I have had more than 3 lots of goods that state sent . With no movement shown after days . Only to have delivery with out notice . So far tracking i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller out of office

Hi. I keep getting this message EVERYTIME I send a message to a seller: Hi gabtronic_90,popsngifts is out of the office until 03/22/2018 and may not be able to respond to your message.Message from popsngifts:HiSorry we have had to take leave for unfo...

no handling time on listing

I've purchased an item, no word from the Seller, item not yet posted, I guess it's only a couple of days, so not overly concerned, however, I cannot find anything about their handling time. I suspect this is another eBay change, or should I go to Spe...

Unpaid item case, not fair

I believe Ebay will allow a buyer to cancel an order within 1 hour, seller 30 days. I recently bought a part for my daughters car. A friend showed up shortly after doing so and fixed the issue at no cost and without needing any parts. Within a few ho...

How long should I wait?

There is a small parcel I bought from overseas (from Germany) that should have arrived by the 14th according to eBay.I always got all items I bought from Germany, although on a couple of occasions they arrived a couple of days late.The seller has 100...