whats the point sending me all these codes supposedly to save $10 off my order when they don't work?

whats the point sending me all these codes supposedly to save $10 off my order when they don't work?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have been using discount codes recently and they have all worked.

What message are you getting when trying to use them?

Have you followed all the terms such as minimum spend, whether they are general site wide offers or for specific sellers?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

We are not eBay here, just members like yourself. We do not send you codes or anything else.  If you have any gripes, contact eBay.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

I've used a few over the last month, and haven't had any sort of problem yet.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

The last one I got could only be redeemed by using an eBay app. 

Absolutely useless as I don't have a mobile or iPad ow whatever you use the thing on.

The last few have required me to spend a LOT of money to get the discount.

I'm still waiting for a code I can actually use.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I'm still waiting for the mods to lock old threads, instead of moving them to other forums, which then make them look like new messages. Most of which contain outdated information.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Old threads don't bother me because nine times out of the ten the issues are still current (whether the OP has moved on or not).

I am surprised though at how rabid some posters get about it at times.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Maybe because old threads often contain outdated information.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Code mucking up for me today.

Coupon terms and conditions loaded but min max spend info won't load

when link clicked.

The seller's listing not displaying postage and can't finalise check out

because I get red letter message saying seller hasn't specified postage.

It's a small item which can be posted.

Try again tomorrow I suppose.

This report is current at Friday 3rd May 2019

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Friday is maintenance day. Every week. Things often don't work properly until late evening or Saturday.

Try again tomorrow.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply