Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I love how overseas sellers negotiate with buyers

Well not really love it. But find it amusing how sellers negotiate with you when an item is faulty. They ask for a video etc showing the fault then offer a very small percentage of the purchase price as a refund "but no need to send the item back". T...

Seller cancelled my bids

I have recently been bidding with a new to me seller but they have a lot of sales.I won 3 auctions after I was advised of bid changes (so I became high bidder where I had been outbid).I received the items and have bid on more of their items but have ...

My phone wont work

I purchased an S8 last June from an international ebay seller. The phone no longer makes phone calls as it keeps dropping out. Samsung Australia don't want to know because it was purchased overseas. I have contacted the seller and have received no re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item now in erlanger KY...

I buy item 2 days ago by GSP and now its in erlanger KY, how much time the item will be in erlanger until its ship to me (Israel)?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I have absolutely no clue where my item is sent from

So on 17/03/18, i have ordered a gold watch for 15$. The item location in the postage indicated that it's location is Sydney and is delivered by AU post. When the watch is shipped, i notice that the shipping information is received and approved in Un...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! lengthy wait for shipping of item

I brought an item from a UK seller on the 3rd March, I just enquired when they would ship it and they said 19th March. This a long time to wait? But possibly its an estimate.

EBAY FRAUD

Hi, I received the following email from eBay: > We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We as...