Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

managed refund

Can anyone tell me how to get a managed refund. A seller has told me to start one but I have no idea how.They will not communicate with me and I can find no way of contacting EBAY for help thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Longest it's ever taken for an order to arrive...?

I recall one particular item that I purchased on eBay some years ago taking longer than two months to arrive. It was a rare CD coming from either the UK or the Netherlands. The seller was horribly embarrassed by the long postage time. It was coming b...

Site map gone AWOL

Haven't been able to look for stuff all day.The site map does display, but then no matter what category I click on all I get is "something went wrong, we're sorry", along with a suggestion to go to the homepage (with a link which does not work either...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

purchase history page

Purchase History page has changed and there is no purchase history listed. When I clicked on "go back to old purchase history page" it just took me to a whole bunch of advertisments. No purchase history - what is going on?

Item removed message

Hi there,Can someone help me to understand this pleasei purchased an item, the payment has gone through but i have received an email from customerhelp_au@ebay.com which says:MC999 The listing you're interested in is no longer available" As the subjec...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confusing Feedback

I have just been doing a bit of a search for a particular item and when checking seller feedback was a tad concerned. One seller in particular with large nos had just a few neutral & negs. Not sufficient to turn me off completely but when actually re...

Resolved! Blocked

I have been buying from a seller frequently in the last few months and tried to do a purchase this evening but to my disappointment have been blocked. What is general reason to be blocked and how could I have the block removed. NOT HAPPY.Grrrr...

I love how overseas sellers negotiate with buyers

Well not really love it. But find it amusing how sellers negotiate with you when an item is faulty. They ask for a video etc showing the fault then offer a very small percentage of the purchase price as a refund "but no need to send the item back". T...