Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Postage

I Buy items from time to time which the Seller sends via Ebay's "System". Invariably they are sent "EXPRESS POST" (Australia Post). Nett result is I get charged more and bloody delivery is SLOW - EXAMPLE - Nikon 18 -55 DX Series Lens - A Common small...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is parcelpoint safe or just so slow

Recently had a so called 'brand new' item damaged and used so seller send a return label via ebay with parcel point to check before I get a refund. Parcel was dropped off 2 weeks ago and just shows as posted and in transit with no other information, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Save a search ?

I give up... I have been around Ebay for yonks, set up a new search with the filters I need and I cannot find anywhere on the page to "save this search".

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

misleading descriptions malachite bottles

Hello, I need to let people know that there is a heap of listings for 'malachite' (it's not malachite, it's green glass) perfume bottles that are being sold by heaps of sellers and described as unique, antique, art deco, found in estates, found wrapp...

''You already applied this code to an order'' message, how long until I can resuse voucher code?

I was emailed some codes, and I bought two items which i assumed I could afford. However, without the voucher code working, I have to cancel one unless the code starts to work again. Can anybody tell me how long before the code ''PULL5'' can be reuse...

Screening out Chinese Sellers

I'm not interesting in buying clothing from Chinese sellers due to postal delay so I would screen them out by searching on Nearest First but now I discover items purchased from sellers supposedly in Australia are being shipped from China and take wee...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Watch List - Edit Note

Freaky Friday or what? I'm watching 4 auctions that are due to end tomorrow. A few days ago I added a note to each with the number of watchers listed (from Watch Count). I decided I might make bids of a couple of them and decided to update the note f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I change Paypal Address to UK Address?

Hi, I want to purchase something in the UK and have it sent to my (UK address). I already have her address included as a delivery address and have done this in the past by making it the Primary Address before bidding/purchasing and have had items del...

Ebay buyer protection

Someone is selling an item that they tampered with, they have admitted this. It is listed as 'used' (working as intended) no issues.Seller specifies:'No receipts and no warranty. Sold as is, No returns.'If i buy this item and it is dead on arrival am...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller added my address to his mailing list

Some time back I made one purchase from a seller for some Nutrimetics items and the seller has taken it upon himself to add my address to his mailing list when he does mailouts of the Nutrimetics catalogues. Are they allowed to do this? I'm kind of a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Fraud

I purchased autographs from an ebay seller selling fake autographs. He has been suspended from ebay for selling fake autographs. I filed disputes to get refunds for the items I purchased from him. He swears they are real however they failed third par...

shipping and billing

if u buy something by a bank transfor on ebay and you dont press confirm entry what will happen?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful