Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do retracted bids show on completed listings ?

Hi. A while ago I asked about completed listings for an item. The completed listings show no bids in the past. But if a bid was made then retracted would this show in the history of "0" bids?Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia in the name but not local sellers

Not China this time but the plethora of UK sellers of books and music. While I have got used to treating high volume sellers with AU in their name with some suspicion, I have been also dismayed at some of the terrible feedback from many of these sell...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I went to purchase item number 263588426133. on the page I was offered a 10% discount with code PAY

I went to purchase item number 263588426133. on the page I was offered a 10% discount with code PAYBACK to be entered at checkout.I commited to buy and was taken to checkout but there was no place to enter the discount code. Thinking it would come up...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay encouragement towards fake goods

I have bought beats original headphones 2 years ago and the Bluetooth wasn’t working so I went to Apple store to get it fixed and they confirmed that they are fake and they can’t fix it. I chatted with eBay and their response was they worked for 2 ye...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Date of original listing description

Hi Is there anyway to tell, as a buyer, when the original listing was made, eg like Gumtree?I know edits are dated, but I'd like to know how long the item has been going around (how long it has been throught relistings)Thanks

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is it just me?

This is what my "Purchase History" looks like:I just got some parcels and went to leave FB. The only way to find the right item is to click each entry that looks about right and then to come back again to leave FB. Considering that I have lots of pur...

purchase history.JPG
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Clam to be AU sellers but will not post to AU PO Boxes? Why?

We only have an AU PO Box, no mail/courier delivery to our home - so I always pick sellers that claim to be AU sellers and claim to offer AU post delivery - but I find in the checkout (or even after payment) that many will not post to an AU PO Box - ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i know whether my package is coming from china or not?

So i order a watch from last week and seller sent it 51 minutes later. However because the address being parcel collect adress, i thought i should get notified it is coming but there isn't so i deemed i must be sent by a street PO Box. But it has bee...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advanced Search Error

When I try to do 'Find a member' Advanced Search, I constantly get this error : We're sorry. We can't continue because of one of the following reasons:The numbers entered don't match the image. Please change the image and try again.But the numbers ma...

No heading/description on front page?

Is it me, or does the front page give "Your resent viewed items," "your watched items," all the "Recommended for you," "Deals for you" and other items, only show a picture and a price, no item name, or sub heading, or description? lets say someone ha...