Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Possibly Lying about Australian Item location

Hi I recently made a purchase from a seller with 11,000+ reviews and around 98% positive, it was also listed as an eBay top seller. The item location was given as Sydney and I even messaged the seller to confirm. The seller did not provide a tracking...

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

I brought and then cancelled my order with this scam seller. I never got a refund and he tricked eBay into resolving the case in his favour. I paid $85.00 USD and he has promised to refund and still no refund or even NO PRODUCT SENT. BEWARE THIS SELL...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ebay why don't you have any decorum? Received email...

You've turned out pretty great M, time to thank your mum!Well ebay I lost my dear Mum in 1989!!! I would love nothing moe than to be able to speak to her... Why not just send an email saying quite genericly... our Mother's Day sale is on etc.... not ...

Paid - item no longer available

I purchased an item at auction, I was the only bid. I paid via paypal. The next day the seller sent me an email to say it was sold in error as it was a duplicate ! No comments in their feedback for a duplicate sale - Wanted my bank account to refund ...

Resolved! Buy it Now transaction

Must be freaky saturday.I just clicked BIN on an item,it took me to checkout where for some reason there was only 1 payment option when I normally have 4 options.The option was PayPal but it was only payable by visa what the?I normally pay with PayPa...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lost Invoice

Good morning I made a book purchase through World of Books on 4 April 2018. I unfotunately have misplaced the invoice and require a copy of the invoice as this was a school purchase. When I approched World of Books I received this message- Hi there,R...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers who withdraw listings after bids are taken

When is eBay going to stop sellers withdrawing listings after bids have been taken. Once a bid has been taken a legal contract has been formed and should be adheared to by both parties. It seems this happens when seller gets bids lower than what they...

• 93 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Poor delivery

I had a delivery from this carrier and it arrived absolutely soaked all the way through the package, which was a unopened collectable. I was not impressed at all as it was to be a birthday present.If they are to continue then they need to take more c...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to convert with card

Since a few months ago, I have not been able to convert foreign currency with my card. The convert with card option is selected but Paypal still converts with its exhorbitant rates. I was not aware of this until I bought something expensive and wonde...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item significantly not as described

i appologise in advance i think i posted this somewhere else on these boards but i cant find my post anywhere my son bought a 100 yr old musical instrument from a seller and paid by paypal it was a zither sort of like a harp it arrived and was left o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay account compromised, How to Cancel an Item

Hello everybody, i've been on Ebay for over a year but this is the first time that my Ebay account was compromised.Someone seems to have accessed my account last night and tried to buy a pair of very expensive sunglasses.Thankfully I have had no mone...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers not issuing invoices after request

g'day everyone, I have been buying on Ebay for quite a few years now and always use Ebay messaging to ask for an invoice after winning an item, some sellers lately do not reply and consequently no invoice is received, I like to pay quickly and move o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying with Ebay discout offer LOL

There was an item I wanted but price was little too high. Than I noticed EBay offers me 10% discout. That made it better and It said I pay less with the discount so I bought it. Than I see Paypal was billed full price and mentioning the voucher for t...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selling and Buying

Mt query concerns Paypal. When I sell something the money goes into my Paypal account but when I buy, its coming out of my bank account, even though there's enough in the pp a/c to cover the purchase. This has only happened recently. Before that it w...