Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I report an item not as described after leaving positive feedback and archiving the listing.

I bought a torch described as solar. The unit wont charge so I looked to see if I needed to put a new battery in it. To my surprise, the small solar panel had no connections to it, it was a fake solar panel. Just a piece of glass painted to look like...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why are sellers allowed to advertise an item in the main heading for a price then change it

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CR-10-S5-Updated-3D-Printer-Aluminum-Pre-assembled-Large-500-500-500-mm-Gift/162989033087?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=462079269343&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649 this item was advertised in the main heading as a comple...

New Ebay Store Layout is Unusable

The new ebay store layout is impossible to use on a mobile device; specifically iphone.When I visit an ebay store now, it defaults to the mobile version of the store; which, in this new layout lists 1-48 of 10,000 listings organised by “best match” (...

Deposit on a second hand car

I would like to make a deposit of $500.00 into Ebay for a deposit on a second hand car. How do I make this transition safely .The car is in Victoria and the owner has contacted Ebay and made arrangements for this to go ahead.Please advise.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller won't sell to buyers who don't meet their requirements?

I am trying to purchase an item but when i add it to my cart it says, "Seller won't sell to buyers who doesn't meet their requirements". After that it also said, The seller has specified that this item can't be posted to P.O. box addresses.You can st...

• 42 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I'm finding it super hard to remain an eBay customer - Multiple items

Please let us filter Multiple option sellers ! Scenario is: - Find item in search.- Go to lowest price item- Open options to select colour- See that the seller has another item in the options with the searched item price This is so incredibly frustat...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay seller asking for more money for postage

Hi everyone. I recently won an action for $199. The seller is located in the UK, and the shipping estimation was 15 pounds for international signed for delivery. In his listing he said he would have to check for postage, but I assumed this was before...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are these LYING ADS ALLOWED?? They just want to get HITS! WHY IS IT ALLOWED - WAKE UP EBAY!!

The yput these MULTIPLE ADS - so that people will see the CHEAP ITEM and look at it- thinking that it's a good bargain - ONY TO FIND - they are "out of stock" or the item REALLY DOESN'T EXIST at that price. What the HELL ARE EBAY DOING ABOUT IT!!! - ...

Seller Cancels Auction Sale After Item is Paid for. / Bargains Depend entirely on Goodwill

Last Friday I had the interesting experience of winning a Nikon 1 J3 mirrorless camera with two lenses at a very good price. I immediately paid for it with Paypal. 19 minutes after the end of the auction, the seller then cancelled the sale, citing th...

• 302 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Misleading ads

i see no place or way to report this to ebay as misleading but these ads seem deliberatly misleading to me - it looked to me like it was $2.95 for 10 shown in my list of other ads I didnt beleive it - but I did click just in case - And no , they have...

What I see in preview.png Main Section of Add.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 10% discount

I have a 10% discount from Ebay. I want to buy a vacuum cleaner from Godfreys on line.Can I apply it to this purchase and if so how do I do it.? Thank you, Patricia.

Seller wants 15% Ebay and Paypal fee

I'm bidding on item which ends in 3 hours (maybe in 24 hours since EBay extends now).Seller have just send me a mesaage he'll have to charge 15% Ebay and Paypal fees on top. Is that crazy or what? I believe this is not allowed.I have two options, can...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchasing more than 1 item should be made clearer for sellers

I don't know how many times I have ordered 2 or more items from ebay sellers and they have only sent me 1. Then I have to make contact with the seller who usually states they did not see that I had ordered more than 1 item. They generally send me the...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful