Canada last 3 months I have not receive many items I had bought from China. what is going on?

Something is strange going on here. I buy many small stuff from China and over the years I must say Canada post and custons have been rather slow but do normally get them. On the norm I get items about 4-6 week and then some up to 90 days. This year it has been strange. I have got some item as fast as 2 week but the last 3 months quite a few items have not been delivered at all. I have never had this many no show. And now that ebay only allows 30 after the sellers delivery date I have to ask for my money back and always promise to refund the money if I get it. So far I have got my refund from sellers except for one<Removed> which I was late and he won't even answer any emails. I can go to paypal but thought I shouldn't have to.

Anyways... I have not received any of these items so far. I was just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with this. I know Canada post had issues something about China not charging outragous parcell prices like Canada does but that was last year and they settled their contracts and everything was good for a while. Now all of a sudden it has gotten worse then it was last year.

If anyone has any ideas on what is going on I would appreicate your inforamtion. Please (Some people) don't say Buy Canadian 🙂 

Is it Canada or China? I know trudeau has been erking them lately. And now China is mad or is it canada post and customs being ignorant again? The BS we have to endure being Canadian. NO it reall isn't worth it. 

TIA

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Canada last 3 months I have not receive many items I had bought from China. what is going on?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are on the Australian boards and we can not really help you.  I suggest you ask on the Canadian boards.

From an Australian point of view (and speaking as an Aussie married to a Canadian) my personal experience with Canada Post is that it is painfully slow and very expensive.

Mail from China to Australia can be a bit erratic.....sometimes slow and sometimes very quick, but my mail has always arrived well within the ebay timeframes.

I can only assume it is much the same with mail to Canada and the holdup is occurring once the mail hits Canadian Customs as happens with Australian mail to Canada.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Canadian customs are notoriously slow and many eBay sellers, ourselves included will not ship to Canada for this reason.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply