Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Another laughable purchase

I seem to be having a run of ridiculous scenarios. This time, bought a DVD movie from the USA. Supposed to be posted within a day. A week went by, not marked as "posted" I inquired "it is a week since I paid, and I see the item is not marked as poste...

Refund for Postage

I had to return an item that wasn't as describedSince US seller did not have postage return label, eBay asked me to pay for postage from Australia, send them the receipt for the postage and I can expect this postage refund in 2-3 weeks4 weeks later, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Broken bowl

I bought a china cat bowl from a seller in the UK. Upon it being delivered it was in about 6 pieces. Should I ask for a refund and/or replacement or is it up to sellers discretion about what they do about the problem. I could glue it back together I ...

Should I leave negative feedback?

I have just received nasty feedback (altough marked + ) from a seller. I purchased some vintage car parts from them and paid imeaditaely , item was marked as posted a day later with no tracking number.A week later I messaged them chasing the tracking...

I want to cancel a sale

i want to cancel my sales with REMOVED as i have sent them several emails to change the postage without any response

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller has asked me to cancel...

Hello, I made a purchase using PayPal, seller has today messaged me asking that I cancel order as the item is not available. I am not inclined to cancel, shouldn’t they do that and refund me?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items in my cart have disappeared.

My watch list is pretty much full, so if there is something I want but can't afford now, I just put it in my cart and go back later when I can afford it. Even if someone else buys the item before I can, it will still be there but with "Item not avail...

Viewing feedback about a specific item only

iS THERE A WAY OF VIEWING FEEDBACK ABOUT A SPECIFIC ITEM A SELLER IS SELLING. iF A SELLER HAS 200 ITEMS FOR SALE IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PREVIOUS BUYERS FEEL ABOUT A SPECIFIC ITEM.

• 11 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Suggestions for Excessive Messages to Sellers

It has been weighing heavily on my mind that buyers are having all the fun of a profusion of messages from eBay. Why do we not consider the poor seller who is missing out on all of this love? Who languishes, unmessaged, in the labyrinth of the sellin...

Lost postal items appearing on eBay

So... I might be wrong... i had had a package ‘lost’ from China in postage. Only to see that exact item appear in an eBay store in chullora NSW (the same suburb items from China come through to my location, according to the tracking info I have seen ...

Excessive Messages to buyer

Hi all, this new idea from Ebay telling a buyer that the seller is ''preparing to send the item'' is unnessesary IMO, I just like to know when the purchase is actually being sent. This makes it a total of four emails a buyer receives for the one purc...