Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Trying to cancel an order

I recently inadvertently committed to buy an item.Ebay sent me a reminder. I tried to get the seller to cancel it, but they said that the 5 day limit meant they could not. They also said that it did not matter. The ebay note said that the seller coul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who pays postage?

I received an item a phone case and it was far from the description, wrong case completely. I told buyer it was wrong and they wanted me to send it back to China and they will send another free, **bleep**??? I want to know please, Who pays for the sh...

It seems that where I live is a problem for a lot of your dealers,I can have free deliveries from al

It seems living on Macleay Island, part of the Brisbane Metro area is a major problem for a lot of your dealers, I can recieve goods from all over the world postage free, but having goods sent from within Australia can not be done. Maybe your supplie...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller changes mind, now wants more money

Hi, Looking through the message boards, I can see this is not a too uncommon of a problem. What happened to me was:I bought an item with "buy it now."Waited several weeks, noticed that the item was late by over a week.Contacted the seller and asked w...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International seller fails to send all items

Bought some items from a European seller. Mucked around from the beginning, but I'll skip that part. The parcel finally arrived, and there are two items that should have been there but are not, and another slightly squashed. Obviously, I don't want a...

EBAY discount vouchers

I just bought an expensive item using P5OFF. The next day I suddenly get 4 more vouchers including, irritatingly, a 10 % off one! Just wondering, is this just coincidence/ bad luck? Or did my purchase trigger these>

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No wonder you're losing mass market share to Amazon

It appears this is the only way to give feedback to Ebay themselves eveno though I doubt they even check these. 2 points that are causing extreme annoyance and causing me to shop anywhere but on Ebay. 1. Local sellers that aren't local - Ebay is lett...

$20 voucher not working?

I got an SMS from eBay that sayshere's $20 on eBay AU. Use code: MONEY.So I thought I'd buy a book I've been lilooking at, it's $23 plus an extra couple of dollars for gst and I was just going to pay that with may paypal. I did the same thing just 2 ...