Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

5% off gift card code doesn't work

I tried to use the code PGIFT5 to pay the gift cards just now, but it always told me "this code can't be applied to your order". I already chose paypal as the payment option. Anyone has the same issue?

Resolved! I'ma drooling mess

Every time I see the 20% off from selected sellers... Is there a way I can search for junk (hope i can say junk- god knows carp was censored when I spelled it correctly before) that's just from those sellers doing the shady deal with ebay to part me ...

Vouchers

What happened to recent heading on my summary offering % discount on purchases over $100 now I am ready to do so-not there. I remember it saying lasting till Jan '19?

sellers tricking customers using bait pricing

Hi, I would like to complain about the feature that allows sellers to list multiple items in one listing - effectively tricking customers to click on their listings by using bait pricing techniques. Say I want to buy a media player and it costs $30 -...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! unpaid item case unfair...

Just want to warn buyers about this case.I tried to buy a lounge cover but the seller would not post to a post office box which is my only address as I live on acreage out of town.What made me mad is it,s not until you take the item to checkout to pa...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia post is ludicrously expensive

Just venting..........Many examples I can think of. Here's just 1.....Recently bought 2 tee shirts. 1 from a Sydney seller the other from an American seller. Postage was dearer for Aust. Post satchel than USPS. How can it be possible knowing that the...

Seller scam. Am I able to get money back?

I browsed an ebay item a few weeks agoThe price is too good to be true. My first reaction is that this is a scam. but with curiousity, I contacted the seller to confirm the details of the item. The seller reaffirmed my concern, saying that this is th...

ebay1.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cart - multiple item payment issue - still not resolved

Paying for multiple cart items - can’t checkoutThis has been going on for months and months, since July actually, when the gst functionality came into play. Not sure if that is related or not.When trying to check out my shopping cart if I have more t...

Items smell very strongly of Mothballs/ naphthalene

Hi everyone, I bought a set of suitcases from a seller that I has purchased from before with no problems. this time however, there is an incredibly strong smell of mothballs in the suitcases. I have opened them up and aired them outside for a day, (i...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Left a neg (deserved) now seller is blaming me for being shut down

I purchased an item from an Aussie seller. Was marked posted within a couple of days then didn’t arrive for over 3 weeks. Turns out was posted 2 weeks after it was marked as such. I contacted them and got no reply. So I think appropriate feedback was...