Can my purchased item be send to another country i wish to be posted to ?

Im in Australia and i want to pay from my account but the address i want the item to be send to is in Pakistan .

So is it possible the item i send to a Pakistani Address ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

does the seller from whom you have purchased say that they will sell their items internationally? If they don't state that they will sell internationally, chances are pretty high that they also do not want to post internationally as well.

I guess I should ask is it from an Australian seller that you bought?

There are a few things to consider, undoubtedly the postage price will vry between what has been quoted for delivery to australia verses what it would cost to deliver to pakistan

also, a seller does not have seller protection if they post to an address other than what is registered with eBay (and I think PayPal), so you would have to have that address inputed into your personal details.

Have you asked the selkler?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Hi,

The seller is in Hong Kong and i asked him and he said yes first purchase the item then reply to him in PM about the new address and things will go well. I am in Australia but i want the item to be shiped to Pakistan address and the seller is in Hong Kong.

thanks

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

just make sure that you pay with PayPal and put the Pakistan address as the shipping address when you pay.  There will be no need to PM the seller as they will need to post to the address that appears on the PayPal payment advice to be covered by PayPal seller protection.

I too am in Australia but have had hundreds of items from USA sellers sent to the USA address of a freind.  Not ever had a problem doing this.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

But the seller will have to adjust the postage before the OP pays so an invoice needs to be sent before payment is made.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Hey lyndal. I know this feed was a long while ago but just wondering how you did this so the postage was adjusted? I live in Australia and want an eBay item from a US seller sent to my brother's hotel in the US (but my account is still saying postage will cost the Australian amount). Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Emily
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Contact the seller and tell them what you want to do.

Obviously they post within the USA but the postage will be a lot less.

I think you can change your address before buying the item...enter the address of the hotel and it should automatically put the local postage on the invoice.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

p07-95
Community Member
Im in Australia and i want to pay from my account but the address i want the item to be send to is in India
So is it possible the item i send to a India Address ?
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

You will need to ask the seller if they will post to India before purchasing.

A lot of sellers will post overes but only to selected countries.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply