Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling listings.

Hope ebay reads this.Buying and selling on ebay is great. But ebay needs to (crack down) on listings that has two different item pictures in one listing.. Eg seller sells a jar of cream and description in words is a jar of cream but seller has pictur...

seller not responding

Bought an item on the 18th from a local seller, a week passed and nothing turned up and it hadn't been 'marked as sent' so i messaged the seller asking if its been sent. That was 3 days ago and not even a response to say its shipped. How much longer ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this new scam ?

I was looking at buying some S/Steel drink bottles found this add with several different capacity bottles ,but i only wanted the small ones assuming they would be $6.96 but when I ticked the drop down box the price doubled ! no matter what i inputted...

Resolved! bill me later

does EBAY AU have bill me later options 

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about a parcel of mine in the global shipping program

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me with contact details for the global shipping centre in the UK. I placed two orders from two different sellers in the UK only a few days apart. I received one of them today but a while later received an ema...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wanted 50% more for item, then cancelled sale so i cannot even give negative feedback,

I was highest bidder, then received the following 3 messages from the seller- message 1 Hi I ended item as reserved wasn't metthere was NO mention of any reserve message 2Reserve was at $1000 please don't payrepeat, NO reserve message 3I cancel the o...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do you people keep changing the listings , now worse not better . Cars NO FORDS , ROLLS ROYCE .

Hi I have the feeling a group of you all drinking coffee thinking what can we do next , I know lets stuff up anyboby that's looking for cars.You change the listing when nothing was wrong with it in the first place , you make it WORSE not BETTER / EAS...

Is my item lost?

So last month I ordered an item. $130+ AUD. The seller was from the Philippines and had an all-round completely positive feedback history. He is a helpful guy, and even informed me it'd take up to 4 weeks to receive my parcel. However, a whole month/...

Resolved! Express Postage 7 days late SO FAR - can I get a refund?

Hello!Have purchased a car part that I could not find locally. The FASTEST item i could get was in the UK - I am in Australia.Postage estimated it would arrive within a decent time frame. Everything else was an extra week or two wait. Item purchased ...

• 86 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why has ebay changed its vehicle search method this new system is terrible cant find what you want

The new search method for searching a category is a disater why change something that works well to something that is pathetic and designed by someone who obviously doesnt use the search function. PLEAS E GO BACK TO THE OLD SYSTM that worked SO WLL f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage

Hi I have purchased a large metreage of curtains 8 full length curtains in total. Plus all the frills the seller has list postage as 3 kg $15. I assume it would be more likely $60 what should I do in this instance what are my rights as a buyer