Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is Ebay telling Australian sellers to break the law?

I have noticed many sellers sporting on their site that they 'take no responsibility for items once it leaves their hands'. This is, of course, nonsense under Australian Consumer Law. They are entirely responsible for the safe delivery of items to cu...

Paypal payment pending seller not accepted

I purchased a pair of shoes and paid with paypal funds,when I looked at my purchase history it has an hourglass beside it.I looked in paypal and it says payment pending seller has not accepted payment yet.I have never seen this in the 15 years I have...

Made an offer, got a reply then item dissapears

so, i'm doing my usual ebay scan of new items, i see a model radio control car kit i'm after with $188US buy it now or make an offer.so it works out at about $244AU, i'd be happy to pay up to $200auso i work out the correct price in US dollars and pu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller REMOVED

I ordered 14 x magic tricks on 30th. October 2017. About 4 weeks later, I received 2 tiny elastic hair bands. Of course, I requested satisfaction. After more than 4 months, and 14 messages between us, I now realise this trader has no intention of rec...

EBAY DEALS - EMAILS

Suddenly I'm getting emails from some mob: eBay Deals deals at (NAME) dot com I didn't sign up for them and there seems to be no 'unsubscribe' option....besides which I wonder if they are legit or scammers. Anyone had experience with this type of thi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback

Just came across a sellers feedback from a buyer which was a negative feedback.The buyer gave negative feedback to the seller because the buyer said that the seller never gave them any feedback **bleep**?And I don't think the seller realises they can...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller lying about having posted item

I recently bought a couple of e-book readers. One on a Monday and the other the following day. Different devices, different sellers.Both local (one in Sydney, one in Brisbane.).After 10 days of zero contact from the Brisbane seller, I contacted her t...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can someone make a browser plugin that flags items that have alternate seller locations to item?

I think the community really needs something like this which would check the item you search up against the seller profile and flag if red if it's not the same country at all.After ebay ignored users for years on something like this and just decided ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! $1 to $299. How can I filter out these sites?

I'm looking for an item, and filter using 'Lowest price + postage'. The first pages of sites offer $1 to $?? to get their product early in the list,but their $1 selection doesn't exist, or is some nonsense like a cleaning cloth for the real item. My ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I report a member? I won a bid, seller said it was broken, now has relisted. Liar!

How do I report a buyer, it is really difficult to find the right department on their website. We won a bid for a coffee table, item 292411972815, the owner said it was damaged beyond repair and couldn't sell it, and has now listed the exact same tab...

• 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful

KUDOS FOR PAYPAL AND EBAY

Last week my ebay and paypal accounts were hacked and sellers sold me items I never ordered on 27 February. Fortunately I found this fraudlent action on the same day and contacted ebay and paypal. I was very stressed about it and was very pleasantly ...

• 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Why is request a return the only option?

Why can we no longer 'resolve a problem? Why is request a return the only option? Item of clothing bought from China. Is much smaller than stated & even measures much smaller than their size chart they added after I complained.It's a lot of hassle to...