Avoid buying from REMOVED unless you you want to be hassled into revising honest feedback

I suggest avoiding REMOVED as they are very dishonest and deceptive.
I had the unfortunate experience of purchasing a watch case from these deceptive sellers to store some of my cheaper watch collection, which turned out to be a bad idea. 
They lie across many of their item descriptions, in this case they claim in the description and photos that the 12-grid watch case will fit "any and all styles of watches". 
Well the case won't fit any watches bigger than a small mens dress style watch side-by-side in the case and will also not close when a watch is in the case.
When I left negative feedback stating that the product is garbage and doesn't work as described and is quite literally useless to me as anything other than a paperweight, they pleaded to revise the feedback for a measly $4 refund. After many messages back and forth between us they are still trying to bully and harrass me into leaving dishonest feedback, but now for a generous $6 refund Smiley LOL 
Avoid them if you are an honest individual. They are yet another Chinese based eBay store, posing as Australian and displaying classic Chinese business practices of deceit and lies to make an easy profit. I assume a majority of their positive feedback is from unfortunate buyers who were persuaded into revising feedback for partial refunds or who didn't have the pleasure of encountering one of their deceptive listings. I however will not be persuaded to lie and revise any honest and fair feedback, even for a full refund, because it's just wrong and gives customers a misrepresentation as to their integrity as a seller.
This seller does not deserve the privilege of selling products to any honest Australian consumers. They should keep their deceptive business practices in China where such anti-consumerism belongs. 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Avoid buying from REMOVED unless you you want to be hassled into revising honest feedback

The seller is registered in China, which a cursory examination would have told you.

If you buy cheap Chinese junk, you get cheap Chinese junk.

It is up to you to do some level of due diligence. Like checking where they are registered when you check their feedback. Same page, btw.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Did you try for an ebay or paypal refund? Surely if you were so dissatisfied with the product then you would have sought a full refund?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Actually, that seller with absolutely atrocious feedback, has had ZERO feedback revisions in the last 12 months, so I highly doubt other unfortunate buyers were persuaded into revising feedback.

There were plenty of other sellers with watch cases, but it appears the cheap price was the contributing factor in your decision to purchase. You buy cheap, you get cheap.

Why have you not opened a dispute for a refund?

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Nope, don't change your feedback.

You don't need to. It is sounding as if the item you bought doesn't live up to how it was advertised and you also said they posed as an Australian based company. I checked out their ads and that is true. The items I looked at are showing as Dandenong Sth, which is not that far from where I live. Maybe they have a warehouse here, I don't know. I think they probably have. But the seller is based in China.

Just go and open an ebay not as described claim with ebay and escalate it a few days later and you'll most likely get a full refund. Ebay will enforce that. No need to go accepting $4 or $6 for a worthless item. The seller will also have to issue you with a return postage label, which they should be able to do if they are selling from Australia.

Don't close your ebay claim either, even if the seller 'promises' a full refund. Until you get all that money back, the claim stays open.

That's the important point you need to keep in mind. You don't need to change a thing in order to get a full refund. Ebay will see to it, the seller isn't in charge.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I wouldn't say the cheap price was the reason for the purchase. I would have chosen that style out of the first 200 watch boxes listed for sale.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I rather liked the one for about $38 that showed as a similar item when I looked at that listing. Nothing wrong with the photo the OP bought from, but I liked the other one better. Each to their own! 🙂 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

You made me curious so I went in to have a look.Smiley Happy

I think if I were to buy a case like this online, the thing I would look for is the dimensions, even more than the design.

They all seem to be 12 grid.

If I have it right, the one the OP looked at was about 26cmx21cmx6cm.

Some of the others showing to me from other sellers seem to be more along the lines of a bit over 34x20x8.3cm.

That extra length and height could make all the difference to anyone trying to store any watches that are on the larger side.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Exactly what I thought Springy.
The item that the OP bought had only one photo showing 12 watches and they looked very small and crammed in.  There was a photo showing 10 watches which looked better spaced.

I would be interested to know if the OP actually looked at the measurements in the listing and gave any thought to how his watches would fit.

The measurements also have a bearing on whether the item is INAD or whether it is change of mind because he is unhappy with the quality.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply