Bad communication & misleading info

Hi, I recently purchased a phone which was not described as it should, long story short, ebay went in his favour but I never gave up and appealed and it was reversed in my favour. My problem is I gave him a review,  an honest one about misleading information and how he called me a Liar which to me is bullying and as I suffer mental health issues it triggered me. How is he allowed to remove that review? He has and I don't think it's fair, he may do it again to someone more vulnerable, bullying & name calling is not acceptable.  It was a honest review but he removed it, how is he allowed to? 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Bad communication & misleading info

There is no long story

If the phone was not as described. you open and follow through with a item not as described dispute

If eBay found in favour of the seller, did you open an item not received dispute again?

Your health does not come into it and does not give you special treatment

Many members/buyers/sellers you will find have the same or similar issues

But we don't think that means policies and rules won't apply to use or that we can use them as an excuse

Reviews are for products, not sellers

Feedback is for sellers

If you  left abusive feedback, or mentioned disputes etc eBay will remove it if the seller reports it

It is also possible the 'bots' detected abusive words

Just as if you try to swear on the form it will not post the swear word

But had you opened the correct dispute from the start, the seller does not get a say if what you were sent was not what you bought. No need to communicate with them or stress yourself at all

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply