Bank deposit only, and in China ! So many loser buyers out there...

This scammer 252508959593 has already sold loads of these items. I wonder how much AUD he has in his bank now.

I started reporting the scammer yesterday and I have reported over 4 times throughout the past 48 hours but still no action has been taken.

I have seen this seller relist this item at least 4 times and each time it was for 7 iPhones and each time every single one sold. Wow.

It is a UK account so its obviously been hijacked. How on earth can people be so gullible and fall victim to this? Fools.

I bought an item and left appropriate feedback lol.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Good work.

Clever scammer even did a name change on the account so it wouldn't be discovered by account holder quickly.

Hope the account holder gets their account back soon so you have the chance to remove the feedback.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Good work.

Hope the account holder gets their account back soon so you have the chance to remove the feedback.

Always good to see scam listings taken down,well done,good.gif

That's if the account holder can be contacted,(if they can't they'll NARU the ID)

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Or if account holder checks their emails. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I couldn't see any negs so it looks like eBay has cleaned it up and changed it back to the original username.

A fool and their money is often parted. Sadly, there are still far too many buyers who think eBay is the place to get a bargain and won't be told otherwise. I am slowly losing any sympathy for these people, especially those with a higher feedback score who should know better.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply