Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

charging when nothing purchased

I have 2 instances now where ebay is trying to onvoice me for things I have not purchased. I am sick of it and the new changes. Beware of this issue ebay users. I used to use ebay exclusively but am changing to Gumtree because of it.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammed! Ebay money back guarantee incorrectly denied.

I purchased an item 6PCS PAW PATROL Plush Dogs PUP SKYE / ZUMA 8“Soft Toys Nickelodeon but 2 weeks after purchase the seller was removed. Ebay contacted me and told me not to be concerned, if I didn't receive the item, I could open a case.I didn't re...

Misleading Titles

I'm annoyed at sellers who use a title and photograph which are not what is actually being sold.It's misleading and it's a petty con. Example: You have a picture of a complete motorcycle, and a title which reads: Suzuki gs500f *wrecking* complete bik...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

USPS from miami fl to australia

hi guys i bought an item from a seller on the 8th of November from the u.s.a to Australia. now i was told MAXIMUM delivery time would be the 17th november its now the 18th what should i do? im thinking of opening a paypal dispute and get my money bac...

double purchase

Something is wrong with Ebay Lately. I accidentally double purchased items twice in two days. The first one was at check out, ebay wouldn't let me pay for the items as the seller put down "freight" and wants me to press the "request for total" button...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ITEM LOCATION

In Australia EBAY is being plauged by Hong Kong sellers pretending to be shipping from Sydney Australia when they are not.Instead of getting purchases in a couple of days the delivery times become weeks instead.I have reported this to ebay more than ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful