ITEM LOCATION

In Australia EBAY is being plauged by Hong Kong sellers pretending to be shipping from Sydney Australia when they are not.

Instead of getting purchases in a couple of days the delivery times become weeks instead.

I have reported this to ebay more than once, yet ebay is not stopping these sellers.

This damages ebay's reputation and puts buyers off. Sellers who mislead buyers over where the item is being shipped from should be banned.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

ITEM LOCATION

Ebay don't care, as long as they get their fees.

AP are in on it, putting "e-parcel" stickers over the international postage details.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

ITEM LOCATION

As welll as the price being unbelievably low with free postage a quick look at feedback will make it obvious that items are coming by a slow service from overseas and to be honest I have received things quicker from China and HK than parcels from WA to QLD when their faster services (which cost more)) are used.

I buy a fair bit of carp quality items from China but buy direct rather than through ebay.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

ITEM LOCATION

I ordered something on Friday evening. Got it today.

From the US via fedEx. AP would be pushing to get something from Sydney to here in that time.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

ITEM LOCATION

Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

ITEM LOCATION

@braith1903 wrote:

In Australia EBAY is being plauged by Hong Kong sellers pretending to be shipping from Sydney Australia when they are not.

Instead of getting purchases in a couple of days the delivery times become weeks instead.

I have reported this to ebay more than once, yet ebay is not stopping these sellers.

This damages ebay's reputation and puts buyers off. Sellers who mislead buyers over where the item is being shipped from should be banned.

not totally correct. there are loads of OS sellers that have workers and warehouses full of stock in Australia as i found out. bought 3 items not long ago from 3 diff HK sellers that had stock in AU and were delivered in less than a week from Melbourne / Sydney. i just ask them if items are in AU before buying.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

ITEM LOCATION

watch out for the ones listed as item location darwin N.T. and states only posts with in AU.

ifine print states this item sent from our warehouse in china.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply