Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Has anyone dealt with postal on line

Postal on Line sent me 3 rolls of bubble wrap that where absolutely rubbish, contacted them and they said no problem we will send you prepaid postage label and on receipt we will refund. 1 week passes no respones from them, I ask them if they had rec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PP buyer protection query

Hi E1, Am I able to get PP buyer protection for a non-eBay item if the transaction states exactly what the item is?For example a good, working swiss made wrist watch with model number ***** for $500.With no cracks or faults. If I even use my credit c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returning an item to China

Recently bought a strand of natural black tahitian pearls from a seller in China. I wasn't expecting them to beexactly the same as the pic in their description and the colour not exactly the same. The necklace I received is justhorrible. The size is ...

why did they change the watch list bidding on price color to red

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not. I dont bid on many auctions from my pc (usually my phone) but have noticed that they have changed the color of the price to red when the auction gets down in time to almost done. It used to be green ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Searching for old transactions

How do I search for a transaction older than 2 years please? I want to see if a seller I have dealt with before still trades in the product I'm looking for. F/b left doesn't give me enough detail to know which one it was.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$5000 mobile phone

Hi i have been looking at some Sony xperia mobile phones which seem to be a few hundred dollars. however some phones are listed with a $5000 price. with are sellers listing phones for $5000 when they only cost a few hundred dollars in a retail store....

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Doubleyou T F have they done to the checkout now?

I can't even pay for anything right now, all it does it hang the whole browser until it's ready to load, which takes about five minutes in itself. And then it doesn't work anyway and hangs everything for another five minutes. Technology marches on......

order was subject of fraud how can I get money back

recently made my 1st ever EBay purchase,paid with PayPal, took 3 days for payment to clearnever got item, or any info from seller,have looked on site and it tells me seller is no longer on Ebayand my payment was the subject of fraud.How can I contact...

are high-end designer pro retail sites with million+ allowed to sell their used personal effects?

I just accidentally bid and won a pair of grotty old used jeans from a high end designer brand retailer. I am a new buyer to their site and the listings endings fly by so fast that I didnt have time to read full description. I only, wrongly ASSUMED, ...

Ebays GPS saves the world again!

Ever Vigilant, The Global Shipping Centre Averts Catastrophe Spanning Globe!!I'm not pleased.I'm in Australia. I bought, from the US, a perfectly innocuous, used model aircraft engine. It was exactly what I had been looking for, and was to have power...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should "For parts not working" be considered as buying a brick?

Hi, I bought a phone that was said to be working in good working order but the battery went flat and he was unable to turn it back on. The ad made it out to be a simple battery problem but when I took it to a repair shop and they said the motherboard...

Sorry friend, I am very disappointed with ebay services and I lost my trust because I did pay about

I am very disappointed with ebay services and I lost my trust to buy any more from ebay, because I did pay about 100.00 for three orders to ebay for their seller on 22/06/2016 but still I did not receive my goods and ebay noted on my order note that,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How To Contact eBay

I have a problem with an item that has not arrived. The open request will automatically close it on 5th August. Despite an email from eBay saying I can escalate it, on eBay it only gives the option to contact seller or close case. When I try the Cont...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful