Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller lodges unpaid item early

Went in to pay for an item early Th morning 4th Aug and seller had already lodged an unpaid item Case 48 hours after purchasing ?If this is a standard email from ebay and not the seller then perhaps ebay shouldn't state the seller lodged the claim . ...

Huernia, Stapeliads or Orbea

Does anyone know any nursery's that will send Huernia, Stapeliads or Orbea to Perth that do not need a quarantine certificate or a nursery in Perth that sells them

Has anyone dealt with postal on line

Postal on Line sent me 3 rolls of bubble wrap that where absolutely rubbish, contacted them and they said no problem we will send you prepaid postage label and on receipt we will refund. 1 week passes no respones from them, I ask them if they had rec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PP buyer protection query

Hi E1, Am I able to get PP buyer protection for a non-eBay item if the transaction states exactly what the item is?For example a good, working swiss made wrist watch with model number ***** for $500.With no cracks or faults. If I even use my credit c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returning an item to China

Recently bought a strand of natural black tahitian pearls from a seller in China. I wasn't expecting them to beexactly the same as the pic in their description and the colour not exactly the same. The necklace I received is justhorrible. The size is ...

why did they change the watch list bidding on price color to red

Not sure if this has been discussed before or not. I dont bid on many auctions from my pc (usually my phone) but have noticed that they have changed the color of the price to red when the auction gets down in time to almost done. It used to be green ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Searching for old transactions

How do I search for a transaction older than 2 years please? I want to see if a seller I have dealt with before still trades in the product I'm looking for. F/b left doesn't give me enough detail to know which one it was.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

$5000 mobile phone

Hi i have been looking at some Sony xperia mobile phones which seem to be a few hundred dollars. however some phones are listed with a $5000 price. with are sellers listing phones for $5000 when they only cost a few hundred dollars in a retail store....

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Doubleyou T F have they done to the checkout now?

I can't even pay for anything right now, all it does it hang the whole browser until it's ready to load, which takes about five minutes in itself. And then it doesn't work anyway and hangs everything for another five minutes. Technology marches on......

order was subject of fraud how can I get money back

recently made my 1st ever EBay purchase,paid with PayPal, took 3 days for payment to clearnever got item, or any info from seller,have looked on site and it tells me seller is no longer on Ebayand my payment was the subject of fraud.How can I contact...