Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Doubleyou T F have they done to the checkout now?

I can't even pay for anything right now, all it does it hang the whole browser until it's ready to load, which takes about five minutes in itself. And then it doesn't work anyway and hangs everything for another five minutes. Technology marches on......

order was subject of fraud how can I get money back

recently made my 1st ever EBay purchase,paid with PayPal, took 3 days for payment to clearnever got item, or any info from seller,have looked on site and it tells me seller is no longer on Ebayand my payment was the subject of fraud.How can I contact...

are high-end designer pro retail sites with million+ allowed to sell their used personal effects?

I just accidentally bid and won a pair of grotty old used jeans from a high end designer brand retailer. I am a new buyer to their site and the listings endings fly by so fast that I didnt have time to read full description. I only, wrongly ASSUMED, ...

Ebays GPS saves the world again!

Ever Vigilant, The Global Shipping Centre Averts Catastrophe Spanning Globe!!I'm not pleased.I'm in Australia. I bought, from the US, a perfectly innocuous, used model aircraft engine. It was exactly what I had been looking for, and was to have power...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should "For parts not working" be considered as buying a brick?

Hi, I bought a phone that was said to be working in good working order but the battery went flat and he was unable to turn it back on. The ad made it out to be a simple battery problem but when I took it to a repair shop and they said the motherboard...

Sorry friend, I am very disappointed with ebay services and I lost my trust because I did pay about

I am very disappointed with ebay services and I lost my trust to buy any more from ebay, because I did pay about 100.00 for three orders to ebay for their seller on 22/06/2016 but still I did not receive my goods and ebay noted on my order note that,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How To Contact eBay

I have a problem with an item that has not arrived. The open request will automatically close it on 5th August. Despite an email from eBay saying I can escalate it, on eBay it only gives the option to contact seller or close case. When I try the Cont...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can't see my tracking details because ebay did not give me an access code. what can i do?

I ordered something over a month ago and still have not received anything.I tried to view tracking detailsbut it said i needed an access codeim not sure what that is and where on the confrimation email it is but im positive i dont have oneI was a gue...

Sponsored listings

A couple of times on ebay, I've come across listings that have the word 'sponsored' above the title...clicking on them reveals nothing special... not that I can see anyway... Can anyone explain what it means?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

warranty claim postage

Hi, I bought a GPS unit from a local seller in Sydney 3 months ago. Now I need to claim warranty. Seller ask me to pay postage covering returning (to factory in China) and sending back to me. That costs a lot. For my understanding of buying from a lo...

Selling at an advertised price

I was on eBay yesterday and found a product I have been looking for. The advertised price for Buy it now was around $10. I accepted and completed the payment to find a message in my inbox saying that the price was a lot less than they would sell it f...

Stress Bay

hello everyone, I purchased a product from this seller REMOVED and i think he is also trading under numerous stores。 After ripping everyone off he is now starting fresh. These guys for instance ship from sydney but are based in malaysia so i don't th...

Buying COD

seller wants paying for an item via paypal and then wants to send item via COD australia post for the postage content it seems a weird way of doing it any opinions ?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful