Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bought watch months ago and seller where to send me a new watch because the first one was faulty.

I never received the watch. I got the message This return was completed on 13 Jul, 2016 when i looked at it on ebay. Does this mean they have only send it today or something else? Request started: Military LED Day Date Analog Army Steel Band Sport Qu...

Seller cancelled sale for no reason.

I asked the seller if they would sell internationally and they replied yes, through the global shipping program. Even though the GSP is VERY expensive, the start price was reasonable, so if I won the item with one bid the deal would be worthwhile. I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal issues

Hi All, Just wondering if anyone else is having issues logging into paypal and paying for an item? Can't pay for a CD I bought and I am assuming it's the Friday maintenance issues? Thanks,

Are they valid? Should I return them?

I bought three lots of 10 postage bags on a listing that says...10 new prepaid 500 gram satchel Australia post office parcel small bag w $7.45 post. On the listing was a picture of a normal 500g red and white AP satchel.What I received were white pla...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! removed

I have brought an oxy pulse meter of this seller after I have paid it was suspended the seller was removed from eBay it item never arrived. I then bought another oxy pulse meter months later inadvertently from the same seller some how the profile had...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overseas Seller wants to almost double postage

I bought a poster from Italy and paid the postage amount quoted. I just got a message from the seller asking for extra postage that is almost double ewhat i have already paid What do i do next? I dont want to pay almost double the postage quoted. Thi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Search options

So I am getting a little **bleep** off at the moment, I am on eBay Australia, why does listing show up for Asia? If I wanted to buy fakes from Asia I would go tho their eBay site, anyway to stop them showing up in search?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One for the app

Spend at least $75 in one transaction via the app and put "appy75" into the redemption code box during the checkout process.Get $25 off.The $75 does not include postage costs.http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/app25

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

trying to find genuine seller of Micro SD Card

I am trying to find someone on Ebay who is selling genuine Micro SD Cards with adaptor. There is so many sellers with negative feedback for selling fake ones. Can I pretty much guarantee anyone selling a 32GB Micro SD card for, say, under $20 is sell...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where do I find my eBay voucher

I was told that I would get an eBay voucher valued for $50 on the 8th which is today. I have looked in my eBay but I can't find where the voucher is . Anyone know where to look for it. Thanks

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful