Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller changes delvery method post sale

HI everyone,Would aprreciate some advice.A reasonalby expereienced adn easy going buyer, but this has never happened to me before.Recently bought a dress. ebay postage 3 kg signature on delivery stated as the postage method.Paid promptly. Yesterday g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Inappropriate Feedback From Ebay Store.

I have been buying from an ebay store.Even though the store has delivered good quality products and their service is very good,the only complaint I have its their inappropriate feedback. I pay with paypal on each transaction. This is what their feedb...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am **bleep** off that there is a gliche in the ebay system and I can not get in touch with them

I have no idea who might read this but I am seriously unhappy I have paid for something I have not received. I have contacted the seller and with no joy and there is a glich in the ebay system which means I can not get help or support from them eithe...

I was successful bidder and paid for the item 10 min. later usingpaypal on 8-21. Money taken from my

I bought an item successfully and payed for it 10 min. later using paypal who said "payment successful".This was on 8-21. On 8-26 I received an email from Ebay saying "since you haven't paid for the item and the item wasn't shipped, we're cancelling ...

Adding a photo to Message

How do I add a photo to a Message?I don't want to send a 2.6Mb photo. There is a tab for adding photos, but nothing about reducing the resolution and size to, say, 88kb. ThanksTom

Resolved! Condescending seller

I purchased an item through the GSP and the seller didn't upload the tracking number.I asked him politely to upload the tracking number stating that GSP shipping is notoriously slow and I'd appreciate knowing how it is travelling.This is his response...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ANOTHER FEE TO ADD TO THE LIST

when did banks start charging what they are calling a foeign transaction fee when purchasing an ebay item from overseas and paying thru paypal.cash or credit card doesnt matter, my bank started about 7 weeks ago but I only just noticed. i assume its ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hi

hi i purchase an item from ebay. it is an manufactur problem. seller request a video, how do i send via ebay message, not allowing me to send video

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay notification (unpaid item) Scared af ! HELP !

Recently bought a laptop for around 350$ , the purchase went through smoothly , seller said he received the payment and was about to ship and it was going good until ebay says a case has been opened for "unpaid item" . I payed with paypal so this was...

returning item not as described

Hi, II would really appreciate if someone could help me. I purchased boots sold as new, however had a few stains on light colour leather which werent mentioned or displayed.I opened a return item case. Seller has no return policy. She tried to convin...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful