Being charged postage on eBay plus items

I am in an included metro postcode and trying to buy this.

The eBay plus users I am attempting to buy from are all including postage from $8-15 for postage.

There is no option to chose a $0 option.

This is happening in the app and website.

Has there been a change in policy that I am not aware of?

My membership was recently renewed with a $4.99 offer.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Whatever the issue was, it's fixed now.  Attached is a screenshot with shipping charge in my cart yesterday. Now, however, the free express shipping is showing correctly. Screenshot_20221120_195449_Chrome.jpg vs this evening

Screenshot_20221121_202514_Chrome.jpg

It looks as though my eBay plus membership wasn't registering, based on the fact that the badge is on the second shot but not the first. Which is a bit odd because I checked that my membership had been renewed last night when I encountered the problem.

Thank you for replying!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Listing does not show postage information but if you add to a shopping cart shows free postage.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

Listing does not show postage information but if you add to a shopping cart shows free postage.

The listing clearly states FREE POSTAGE.

But I agree, that you must first add to cart, then  go from there. 

D597B42F-6110-4649-A5C4-39F02D957F8B.jpeg3731C476-7FFC-4E11-A318-8095CEAA206D.jpeg

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Whatever the issue was, it's fixed now.  Attached is a screenshot with shipping charge in my cart yesterday. Now, however, the free express shipping is showing correctly. Screenshot_20221120_195449_Chrome.jpg vs this evening

Screenshot_20221121_202514_Chrome.jpg

It looks as though my eBay plus membership wasn't registering, based on the fact that the badge is on the second shot but not the first. Which is a bit odd because I checked that my membership had been renewed last night when I encountered the problem.

Thank you for replying!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I don’t understand…..

the link you posted is of the item I posted in the screenshot.  A pack of 3 drink bottles for $45.85 with free postage.

How is it, that your screenshots has the item at $39.99 but one with $15.00 postage? 

I don’t think this has anything to do with eBay plus.  

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

jrog must not have given us the correct link.

Luckily, it looks as if any glitch has been resolved.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply