Can I lodge a claim before delivery date ?

Hi ,

I bought a dozen items off the same overseas seller starting 1/12/22 to the 4/12/22 .

The delivery dates given are all about 6 weeks after payment plus all the tracking numbers don't work .

I have tried contacting them with no luck .

The seller's  negative feedbacks give me no confidence , can I start a claim ?

Thanks for reading this .

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@botthunter wrote:

Thanks for the advice but I cant open a claim till after the ETA's ~ mid January

They are in India & there feedback was not to bad at the time of buying '  not now !

It is sounding as if the account has gone downhill since you bought.

The second the ETA passes, just open your claims and make sure you follow through with them.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The time to have done research on the seller was prior to purchasing! Are they registered in Australia or overseas/China? You can see this info in their "About" section.

Don't bother trying to contact them - scam sellers will either not respond, or will try delaying tactics to make you wait until the window for dispute is closed.

If possible, perhaps you will be able to open disputes now. Go to one of the transactions and see if it will allow you to open a case for "Item Not Received". 

If not, you will need to wait until the day after the final ETA and then open cases.

Whatever happens, do not close any disputes, no matter what the seller says. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Did you consider those neg feedbacks before buying. ??

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for the advice but I cant open a claim till after the ETA's ~ mid January

They are in India & there feedback was not to bad at the time of buying '  not now !

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@botthunter wrote:

It is sounding as if the account has gone downhill since you bought.

The second the ETA passes, just open your claims and make sure you follow through with them.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply