Can't leave feedback because of resolution process?

Hi all,

I have a case resolved and I am happy with solution (refund provided by eBay) however I can't leave feedback for the seller.

The seller provides fake tracking numbers and doesn't respond to emails. I would like to warn other buyers of this risk as seller is still trading and under many different names. I'm seeing others fall into the scam and I'm unable to even leave feedback.

Item has however disappeared under my purchased items, and I can't leave feedback, why is this?

Are we meant to leave feedback before starting a resolution process or opening a dispute? Doesn't seem fair if seller is willing to work with you in this process.

Unfortuntely  I'm feeling very foolish as I've also fallen for this scam under one of the sellers other accounts too. So needing to know if I will be again unable to leave feedback if I start the resolution process. 

Thanking you,

Alicia

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Have you tried going through the Feedback Forum?

Left hand menu on the Discussion Boards, bottom of the list.

The only reason the item would disappear completely is if it has been removed by ebay.   If it is more than 60 days since the sale it is too late for feedback.   If it is only a few days over the 60 days you could try leaving it through ebay.com the Us site.  It is sometimes possible.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks,

It hasn't been more the 60days and item dissappeared from my purchase history once I opened a dispute in resolution centre. It hasn't appeared again since. I've tried clicking hidden purchases, changing it to items purchased in 2017, seller is still registered on eBay, etc, 

it shouldnt be normal for your purchases to disappear and to not be able to leave feedback,  I wouldn't think?  

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Try going through this link to feedback forum.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/services/forum/feedback.html

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Feedback does not disappear because you have opened a dispute.....there must be some other reason.

Just because the seller is still registered does not mean that ebay has not removed the particular item for some reason.

Have you tried going through the Feedback Forum as I advised.....follow Padi's link if you have trouble finding it.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply