Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bidding limits

I have bid on an item and then I went to bid on another item from the same seller but I was blocked from bidding on the 2nditem because it said that I have bid on one item with the seller therefor I'm not permitted to bid or buy a second item from th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Major postage delays up/down east coast

Just something to think about before you give bad feedback for postage time. I sent a parcel today to be told all postage from northern Qld was going to be on hold for maybe 2 weeks. All parcels except express still go via road. Will delay mail comin...

wish ebay would stop serial bid retractors

I was watching an item then thought it got too expensive for me. Lucky I kept watching it all all of a sudden it went down in price. On checking seems for some reason someone bid then retracted the bid a couple of days later. Thought ok just a change...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How did a seller get my email address when I was only browsing?

Last night I was browsing on ebay. I looked at a store that had various items I was interested in, but was only browsing. This morning I have received an email from that store advertising a Sale. How did this seller get my email address from me brows...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received

I recently purchased 3 items from the same seller in the same transaction and paid via Paypal in one transaction. The item (coming from the UK) was expected to arrived by 17th March and to date I have not received. I have emailed the seller twice now...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

very annoying outbid popups..grrrrrrrrrrr

im bidding on around 15 items and these annoying outbid popups (been going on for months now) are just not needed as i can clearly see if im outbid cause if i am it comes up red.so why does ebay think its a good idea is totally beyond me. have tried ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi, anyone have problems to contact seller?

I want to concel an order because I am giving a wrong address to the seller. I tried to contact him with email and via ebay message, but he didn't respond. If he didn't check the email I sent and ship the goods out to the wrong address, what options ...

Non receipt of Paypal payment emails.

Not receiving emails from Paypal after payment made. Anyone else having this problem? Started several days ago. Have sent Paypal a message but no reply?

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund by Ebay.

Ebay promised refund on my purchase on on 11/30/2016 but till date, I have not been refuned by Ebay for my purhcase. I have contacted many times including calls & emails and evertime they advised it will be addressed within 2-5 business days. Now it ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long to expect ebay to force seller to refund return postage?

I purchased an item about a month ago and it was not as described. After going through the process of opening a case with ebay the seller agreed to accept the item back and refund me. However the seller couldn't provide a shipping label so I needed t...