Hi, anyone have problems to contact seller?

I want to concel an order because I am giving a wrong address to the seller. 

I tried to contact him with email and via ebay message, but he didn't respond.

If he didn't check the email I sent and ship the goods out to the wrong address, what options can I take to declaim the lost?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

try Australia Post??

https://auspost.com.au/mypost

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

To be covered by ebay seller protection the seller has to send to the address that was showing in check out when you went to pay. The seller may very well have already processed your item and put it in the post, I know there is a collection at my local box on a Sunday.

Unless you manage to contact the seller before they process the postage you will not be able to get your money back through ebay or Paypal as the seller has done exactly as they should have..

If it is an Australian seller you could try getting their contact information and giving them a call first thing in the morning but if they are not able to answer their phone or it is an overseas seller you will be out of luck.

As advised if the item is being sent with Aus Post then you should contact them, I believe if you open a My Post account you can arrange for a parcel to be redirected but have never used the service myself.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Without more information there are too many variables to be able to help.

For instance, is it an Australian or overseas seller?

If an Australian seller,  has it been marked as posted?   Is it a parcel?   Have you got a tracking number?  in which case the diversion thing with Aust Post will work.

Is the seller lilkely to be in the flood areas - maybe no communication is available.

Or maybe the seller doesn't answer on weekends.   When did you buy the item?

(so many questions, so little time Smiley LOL)

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply