Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to cancel an order?

HI there, I've just paid for an item and now wish to cancel the order, because I've noticed after payment that the item will tak over a month and half to get here from outside of Australia, and I need it urgently. I've contacted the seller, but if th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My item 'disappeared' and didnt leave seller's countries postal service (stolen) - Buyer Protection

Hi, I bought an item from Czech Republic. The buyer provided a tracking number which only shows the product 'entered' the Czech mail system but did not depart to Australia (i can only presume the item was stolen). I have paid AUD$72 for zero product ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nibble bidding.. this look a tad Fishy?

Hi, I've been pulling out my hair this week dealing with a new seller (zero feedback, registered last year). I was the winning bidder in their auction (last second snipe). Afterwards I took a look at the bid history and suspected the underbidder (new...

Resolved! More generic: bought 8 items, 6 damaged on arrival = SNAD; seller pays postage for return?!

I bought 8 LED battens 1.2m, 36W; package arrived squashed; 6 battens bent; 2 OK; could bent 2 back to shape, but the other 4 are bent and cannto be resored due to the aluminium base have kinks. The LEDs light up when connected to power.Wrote to the ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Temporarily Change Address

I have just bought something on Ebay UK. I asked before bidding if it was okay to bid and have it sent to my daughter that lives in the UK. They agreed that this was okay.I have won the item.....How can I now change the address to show my daughters a...

Fidget Cube

Has anybody bought a quality fidget cube? There seems to be so many sellers I only want a quality one.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where has my Didn't Win folder gone?

This might be a crazy question ... but I've lost it I can't find it anywhere and did search for the question before posting... I think I'm going mad Can anyone out there put me on the right track as to how to get it back... Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I paid a 'buy it now', therefore, winning the item. I now receive a 'the seller has cancelled'

....the seller messaged me with a 'sorry, this item has recently been sold'......shouldn't I be the winning bidder?Is this allowable?Wouldn't I be entering into a contract by hitting the 'buy it now' option?Do I have any rights in this matter?

I bought a Laptop battery 23.5.2016, after many, many emails between seller and self, I received

I bought a Laptop battery 23.5.2016, after 3 months it died... Contacted seller and after many, many emails the seller emailed and sent a replacement battery with a tracking number, BUT the battery DID NOT ARRIVE..... NOW THE SELLER WILL NOT CONTACT ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seller sends item with a note telling me to leave on loudest as it only works, when I complained she

I bought and paid for items for my daugyter. Waited for them to arrive and when we opened it the seller placed a sticky note on the bottom telling me to leave it on loudest as it only works on that. In her description nothing mentions only works on l...

Item didn't arrive, seller has stop communicating!

EBAY please HELP & take notice! 14/11/2016 - I purchased GOGO Sexy SET 2 Piece Bikini Micro Slip Mini Slip Neon Thong and Top Made in EU x2 sets from seller item number 272215216167. I have tried to contact a ebay assisstant to help but when followi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful