I received a refund because I did not receive an item. What do I do if the item eventually turns up?

sewcilla
Community Member

My item was only A$1.13 so it was not so much a money issue. What do I do if the item eventually turns up? The seller says he definitely sent it. Do I make a payment direct through PayPal?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I received a refund because I did not receive an item. What do I do if the item eventually turns up?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Yes, you can repay the seller directly through paypal if/when the item turns up.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

As advised by lyndal, yes.  I just had to respond to say how lovely and refreshing it is to read your post - obviously you are a very honest buyer - 5 Stars to you Smiley Happy

Stars_Gold_Glitter.gif

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I thought the same thing MB. It really is refreshing and an absolute delight to see.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

You are certainly the kind of buyer every seller hopes for.  Good on you!!!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Yes, you can repay the seller directly through paypal if/when the item turns up.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

As advised by lyndal, yes.  I just had to respond to say how lovely and refreshing it is to read your post - obviously you are a very honest buyer - 5 Stars to you Smiley Happy

Stars_Gold_Glitter.gif

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I thought the same thing MB. It really is refreshing and an absolute delight to see.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

You are certainly the kind of buyer every seller hopes for.  Good on you!!!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

sewcilla
Community Member

Yay. Item turned up. I paid. Positive feedback all round! Great result!!!

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Gold Star thumbs up.jpg

Great result & happy ending - thank you for posting and letting us know Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

WOW! That really is great news. Both receiving the item and then having the decency to repay the seller. Buyer of the year award goes to you!

Spoiler
Love your aprons by the way. They look fabulous!
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply